epilogue

//; sorry if it took so long but here we go, get your tissues ready dear hyuckies : )

_____

hope is the parent of disappointment and despair

_____

one would say the word love is hard to decipher. they would said that love itself was very confusing; one time it's the thing that made you the happiest, another time it's the thing that left you hurting. sometimes it would felt like you're flying on cloud nine, heaven on your sight, sparks everywhere. sometimes it would felt like the world just crash down, your whole surrounding darkening, your body so weak and all.

one would also say that the word love is actually very simple. the concept of giving and receiving, the feeling of adoration and care, possibly turning to liking something or someone and end up loving it, falling in love with them as if you're ready to risk your life for it.

humans fell in love with a lot of things; person, food, sports, music, entertainment - you name it.

it's so easy to look at something and feeling like you wanted it to be yours, wanting for it to be your possession, your only priority. you would do everything to get it, be it by saving your money to buy that one album of your favorite band, doing works to get that extra pocket money, watching that clothes behind the glass every now and then, anything.

it's always about you craving for it.

the word love though, for one man, it's a word that brought a whole new world for him.

a pure feeling of attraction at another person that he loved, he treasured, he cared, he lived for.

a person that was now standing so gorgeously in his suit while exchanging vows with another person that he would spend his life with, a girl that he would need to learn to love, no matter how reluctant he was.

the day has been so perfect.

the weather was so nice, the contrast of blue and white on the sky was amazing, the green of grass greeting the view, the soft breeze of the day was accompanying the silent place that was full of people holding their breath.

"you may now kiss the bride."

the priest's words have been a relieving ending, people now clapping here and there, the first few front rows were hollering and whistling, smiles all plastered on their faces as their heart bloomed with happiness at the newlyweds.

then there was the man with his head down, eyes cold and empty.

sitting at the very back, he was clasping to his hands so tightly, not wanting to see any of the interaction of the people in front. instead, he just focused on the slow thudding of his heart, the way his heart was trying to keep beating, the way his chest was trying to breath properly, the way his throat was tightening, the way his lips was drying and the way a single tear fell down from his eyes slowly.

other people were all laughters and teasing, here he was trying to force himself to be strong.

he can't even sit at the front with his other friends, let alone to actually witness how the two people at the altar was exchanging their promises of love.

someone suddenly sat next to him, the presence of warmth reaching out to him.

"i thought you wouldn't show up."

it was jeno. the man just glanced up at him for a while, not bothering to hide his tear stained face. a hollow laugh coming out from him, "i can't really miss this, can i?"