17

seventeen.

got me looking so crazy right now
_____

donghyuck didn't know what happened.

he's pretty sure he was just drinking off to let go of his stress in one of the club or something but here he was, eyes closed as he tried to catch his breath.

his arms felt so weak, all his other limbs laid uselessly on the bed. his mind was hazy, from the alcohol and the intense waves of sensation hanging heavily in the air. his mouth opened, his lung constricted from pumping oxygen properly inside him, his chest tightening each time. his eyes were closing, his subconscious mind wandering everywhere, his focus dipersing.

"look at me donghyuck,"

he felt a hand trailing on his face, fingers parting his lips but he was too tired to care. he didn't comply to the favour, just letting his eyes shut.

he can felt the hot breath wrapping over his neck, wet kisses on his shoulder, before it went up to his ear. the brush of air on his ear tickled, him twitching slightly at the teeth playing with his earlobe.

"look at me while i wreck you baby."

a whimper was stuck on his throat as he felt a rough push under him, his hips burning. it kept forcing onto him hardly, never letting the younger to breath even for a second.

donghyuck's eyes fluttered open slowly, his vision concentrating at the man on top of him.

donghyuck brought his hand to cupped the other's face, the man pecking his palm softly before letting him settled his hand there.

"n-no more, stop,"

a whine escaped from donghyuck as the other just kissed him to stop him from talking, increasing the pace of his thrusts. donghyuck was shaking terribly under him, his thighs started to hurt and his lower body was aching, sweat dripping from him.

donghyuck moaned as he came, his sight blacking out for a little while before he felt himself back to reality at the lips pressing against his passionately. he was still quivering in desire, mind dizzy after such a mind-blowing orgasm.

he barely heard the other confession of i love you on his ear, donghyuck smiled tiredly as he wrapped his arms around the other.

"i love you too." he let out the words, tears prickling by his eyes as he sighed in relief. it felt great to finally get the words out of him, after being a burden for a few weeks with his new revelation about just how much he love the one looking at him shockingly now.

"you.. love me?"

eyes widened a bit, eyebrow furrowing as mark tried to regain from the shock. he was still pressed skin on skin with donghyuck under him as he said that. donghyuck looked exceptionally amazing to mark now, his chest heaving up and down, his body drenched in sweat, hair sticking on his face, mouth red and swollen, eyes hooded as he stared at him, face flushed and beaten red.

the smile on donghyuck's face was serene, to mark at least. it's a real one, a very truthful and honest - unlike the mischievous one he always had on. even in such state, donghyuck was still the most beautiful.

"i love you mark lee."

that brought the butterflies inside him alive, mark's heart fluttering. he can't help but to get emotional, especially at how exquisitely delicate donghyuck was at how he spoken those words.

with a smile on his face, mark pulled donghyuck for another kiss, this one full of sincerity and gratefulness. nothing can explain the feeling inside him that was undeniably happy at the realization that donghyuck does love him back, after a long time he was waiting for the younger man to return back his heart that he had carved out for him.

mark can't stop saying thank you and i love you as their breaths mingling, smile never leaving his face.

despite donghyuck's exhausted state, he averted his gaze at the door of mark's room, the little space between it from the cause of them not closing the door properly.

he glanced at the blurry figure of a person on the outside before steps were heard and the front door closing harshly.

_____

why do i feel like candle light would be another version of dear dream : )

- tantan