4

four.

baby your love's got the best of me

_____

"are you jealous sir?"

donghyuck chuckled lightly as the man in front only glared at him.

mark have said something about the way people been saying about donghyuck getting so many hands around him everywhere, them witnessing the way people touched the younger man in the elevator, in the toilet, some even had the courage to went to his place.

and mark didn't appreciate it one bit.

mark was used with donghyuck getting special treatment from his workers when he became more wild and braver and mark really hated those things. he tried persuading donghyuck about that being a sexual harassment but donghyuck just brushed it off and say mark was being paranoid, that it was nothing like that.

if mark was an outsider, he might miss the naughty glint in donghyuck's eyes.

donghyuck loved getting the people's attention on him, mark knew. that boosted his ego and pride and it might be a great thing for donghyuck but really, mark don't like the way donghyuck had been enjoying it too much and went to mark afterwards to demand for more.

mark was sick of it.

"well, i can say that mr. han seems to be more confident now. he even invited me for dinner this night and i accept it." donghyuck said casually.

mark started to frown at that statement.

donghyuck was aware of mark already asking him for dinner which supposed to be tonight a few days ago. mark had been too busy to treat donghyuck properly and he got jealous of people keep asking the younger man for the dinner and mark wanted to make up for it.

he haven't even been spending much time with donghyuck, other than the time donghyuck came to his house, drunk and horny, asking for sex.

"but we already had a plan tonight, hyuck."

donghyuck only furrowed his eyebrow at that and laughed. "oh right, i forgot about it." if donghyuck was like how he was before, mark would know he meant well when he said that, he would forgive donghyuck because he knew donghyuck might really forget about it, being the forgetful person he is.

but donghyuck was mocking him.

donghyuck knew everything about pressing mark's button, always know when to go beyond the limit and the time when mark's patience was at it's end and donghyuck loved it. he didn't know what inside him that enjoy the sight of mark being mad so much. maybe it's the way his jaw tensing, his glare hardening, his muscles flexing, his voice getting deeper, and just the fact mark being so hot in those fancy suit of him. it's almost sadistic, really.

but donghyuck was breaking not only mark's facade, but his heart too.

donghyuck knew about mark loving him and he was happy about it. it felt great to be loved by someone, especially someone like mark that can give him anything.

donghyuck though, he didn't feel the same about it.

he can't return mark's feeling no matter what mark did for him. mark can do anything but donghyuck just can't find even a slightest beat of his heart that want the other man the way mark wished him for. donghyuck can't see anything but pleasure and wealth when it comes to mark, anything beyond that point was a big no for him.

it's not like donghyuck had a trauma with dating men or something but he found it strange to be stuck in a relationship. maybe it's him that wasn't ready for commitment but donghyuck just can't bring himself to date anyone at the moment. that's why it's so easy for him to drop people quickly. he got bored easily.

the other men don't even entertain him the way he wanted.

donghyuck had consider women, but it was quick to left his mind at how scary it was to be emotionally attached with them. the thought of having himself with the opposite gender was just out of character.

that also became the reason why donghyuck always end up going to mark.

mark brought a whole new world for him, introduced him to a new kind of sensation, a new and foreign pleasure. mark would never does his job half heartedly - unlike the other men who only chased for their own orgasms - mark would made sure donghyuck felt like his world was wrecking down, made his limbs weak and useless, forced him to submission till it had him begging, crying out for his name loudly, tears running down his face with his chest hurting as he tried to gasp for air before actually caring about himself.

sadly enough, mark can't bring donghyuck to love him.

_____

my body is weak, my throat's hurting, my leg aching and i felt extremely uncomfortable

ew

- tantan