7

seven.

cause baby you got me

_____

"fuck!"

donghyuck faked a moan as the man kept thrusting harder.

he was bored.

like, extremely bored.

he just kept looking at his side as the stranger letting out groans, indicating that he was close when donghyuck wasn't even anything near it. apparently, the stranger seems to enjoy some sort of bondage that he tied the younger man to the bed post and if you ask donghyuck, he would enjoy it too.

but he just wasn't feeling it.

donghyuck does enjoy having his wrist locked in one place, his hands desperately pulling on the rope that left harsh bruises on his skin, hands clenching tightly as the overwhelming pleasure crash into him, but that is if mark was the one to do it. he thought other men can give him the same sensation but they can't even get him moaning properly.

his phone on the table beside the bed buzzed.

the screen lit up and donghyuck asked the stranger to give him his phone, which he only gruntes at before complying to his favor and continued his useless thrusts. the stranger let go of one of donghyuck's hand for he to use it.

mark lee.

a smirk ghosting over donghyuck's face as he accepted the call. placing the phone on his ear, he grinned as he heard mark's worried voice from the other side.

"hyuck, where are you?"

the stranger let out louder groans as he thrust shallowly, faster inside the younger man. it just, doesn't reach that place donghyuck wished for and that's so disappointing. donghyuck can heard the man on the line kept calling for him but donghyuck just kept on faking moans, making sure for the other man to hear.

"i'm talking to you hyuck. where are you?"

maybe it's the sudden change of tone in mark's voice that made donghyuck tensed slightly, his body shuddering. "s-somewhere." he answered.

"who are you with?"

donghyuck closed his eyes as he imagined how good the older man's voice would sound if he was beside him. even better, on top of him, with his sweat beading on his forehead, his eyes hooded as he pushed onto the younger roughly. that images made a strangled moan passed from donghyuck's lips, his heart beating faster.

"someone." donghyuck tried to control his voice as he started to get turn on by how deep the other man voice came from the phone, the stranger in front were long forgotten. the stranger thought donghyuck was moaning for him - which was absolutely wrong - and grunted at the sight of the younger closing his eyes tightly, his chest heaving, his legs shaking.

"m-mark.."

the word left his mouth unconsciously, his body breaking in sweats. the other man chuckled, his voice adding up to the sensation pooling on donghyuck's stomach by now. "i thought someone is fucking you now. why are you calling for me?"

donghyuck can almost see mark leaning against the chair, his face turning to a vicious one as a smirk was playing on his lips, his legs crossing while hearing the sound of him moaning; just how they love it.

"i need you."

the stranger was breathing against him, a mixture of alcohol and smoke as he left bruising kisses along donghyuck's chest but the younger was long gone at how his mind was clouded with the thoughts of the older man and his voice only. his body felt like it was on fire, the temperature rising each time he imagined the one fucking him now is mark. "please, please, i-i need you.. please mark," donghyuck bit his lip to lower his voice, not even caring at how he was moaning the other name by now. it's not that the stranger can even hear it anyway and even if he did, donghyuck didn't care.

he was just so close. his voice was cracking as he kept chanting the older name's like a mantra, his body quivering in desire.

"then come for me baby."

donghyuck moaned loudly as he came, his toes curling and his back aching. the stranger followed suit, hovering over him as they panted for air.

with his body wasted from the alcohol before and the intense waves of sensation hitting him, donghyuck just laid while closing his eyes, the phone still beside his ear.

"you did well baby. always such a good boy for me. now come home, i have a reward for you."

then the line went off.

a grin made its to his face slowly, his heart picking up the pace once again.

_____

i miss hyuck already

- tantan