🐸☕

hey y'all up for some good tea cause i have one

anyway so here's what happened

someone dm-ed me at ig and said i was a  h o e

and i was like wow who might his interesting shister be and i asked her, ' who are you? '

but she just continue calling me out for being a bitch and pyscho and shit

she said things about me being a solo stan for stanning mark only when in fact i can't even choose a proper bias in nct??? sure i love mark and i posted a lot about him but does that makes me a solo stan then??? just bcs i focus on him more compared to other members???

and i supposed that she's in wattpad and have read some of my books cause apparently she was aware about me writing markhyuck book

then she said for me to stop being delusional and markhyuck would never be true. she also said that i need to stop cause that's uncomfortable to ship two best friends.

i don't get it, is my intention on writing these books are because i saw them as real and wanted them to be true? it ain't wrong ofc but i didn't write it cause i thought they're super fucking cute together and they would marry each other one day just bcs of mark barely looking at hyuck irl.

no, i am aware of the line between bros and a real couple. and i am surely not, and will ever think about it, to cross that line. i know they're friends - a good one at that - but it doesn't mean anything more. i just like them together and these books are just the visualization and imaginations of what i thought they would be if markhyuck ever becomes real.

oh and she said i'm fake.

oh hunty that pissed me off. this anonymous bitch literally just had the nerve to said i was being fake at wattpad and acting overly cute to my readers. like, am i supposed to call my readers bad names then? should i just randomly call them bitches and shit then? that would be disrespectful and i don't even want to be refer as one.

now, if that bitch is reading this then all i wanna say to you is,

suck my non existent gay dick

that's it, i'm out 🙊❤

- tantan