8

eight.

i look and stare so deep in your eyes

_____

"you tricked me."

donghyuck deadpanned as mark chuckled at him, watching how the younger man sighed before taking off his leather jacket and threw himself on the bed.

"that's the only way to make sure you come home." mark reasoned out.

"i'm tired, don't talk to me." the younger said, his arms over his face as he closed his eyes. "are you not going to change your clothes?" mark furrowed his eyebrow, eyeing the white shirt that he was wearing, together with the dark and tight ripped jeans. "i said don't talk to me though," donghyuck groaned before pushing himself to sit up.

staring at the older man that was organising the bed, a wicked smile made its way to his face.

"mark,"

donghyuck called, intentionally dragging his voice at the end to made it sound cuter as the other only glanced at him for a while before returning to his job. "you don't want to help me to take a shower?" donghyuck watched interestingly at the way mark's shoulder tensed for a while, shaking his head at that.

"i know what you're gonna do so no. you're tired hyuck, get some rest." mark said, standing in front of donghyuck when he's done. "but i'm tired and i don't feel like doing it alone." donghyuck pouted, his lower lip jutting out as mark sighed at the younger man that was staring up at him by now.

"if you're wishing to be in a very painful state tomorrow i suggest for you to not bring me into this, i wouldn't want to be hearing your complain the first thing in the morning." mark stated, his fingers trailing down on donghyuck's face, the younger leaning to his palm.

"not even a blowjob?" donghyuck asked with his eyes wide, practically begging the other to gives up. mark shook his head, only leaning closer to kissed the younger lightly on his lips before walking away to settle himself on the bed.

"get yourself clean if you want a free cuddle."

donghyuck groaned but stood up anyway.

well, who doesn't want to cuddle?

_____

a short and lighter chapter cause i wish hyuck have a good night and good dreams only and will wake up with his leg not hurting so much

good mornight too for everyone!

- tantan