Two

🦋

🦋

YOONGI

It was the first time I met her, I was just ten.

I was so used with my routines. Going to school, going home, went to my training, and last but my favorite was, falling asleep.   

My father never let me play outside. Not that I'm interested anyway, but still, my father was being too strict to his own son. I didn't even have any friend at school. Yet, he still worried that I will hang out with the wrong group. 

I went to a public school in Daegu, which means I needed to blend with other wolves as well as humans. My father despised human and all the wolves that ranked lower than us. That was also one of the reasons why I didn't bother to have a friend. The other reason was simply that I'm not a social person, of course.

The only company that I ever got was Lisa, my cousin older by a year. She was a girl born in a pure breed alpha just like me. My father liked her so much. That's why he let her close to me, his son.

Today, Lisa was going to come over. But I didn't want to speak with her as she could be too noisy and whiny at some time. I decided to stall his way home and went to a secret place I only know. I took a different route and walked inside the forest.

Today the weather was good. The sun was chill, the autumn breeze was very comforting.

*woof woof!

My precious gummy smile came into the view when I heard the tiny little barks on my way deeper into the woods.

My eyes light up to the sight of a group of small puppies running around. My small eyes gone into a thin line as I walked forward.

"Awww you're guys are so cute. *sneeze. Ugh! I hate this allergic!" I deadly stopped in my track once I heard an unfamiliar voice speaking. I hid behind the bushes and trees, my head peaking out to see who was there.

There was a black-haired little girl I had never seen before, crouching to play with my stray dogs. She was feeding them, ruffling their soft furs while giggling happily. Her cheeks roses and tinted with pink. She seemed a bit annoying but I don't really mind. Girls can be annoying some times too, took Lisa as an example.

I accidentally took a step forward, making a noise between the bush, scaring off the little girl.

I saw her stood up and ran to hide behind the trees. She kept shooing the pups that had been following her.

"Stop following me." She whined cutely.

Wow. That was actually, Cute.

I mentally slapped myself.

I just realized I had been grinning like a total idiot. I was never interested to make a friend with anyone, let alone a stranger. But something about this girl intrigued me. I wanted to know her.

Suddenly, the wind blew hard, making a faint scent of sweet jasmine that I thought belonged to her, invading my nostril. I took a deep breath, inhaled it deeply, shutting my eyes tight.

This scent was so familiar yet not so familiar, but it made my stomach churn in the most indescribable way.

An omega?

But I never saw her before. Was she new here? Or maybe she belonged to the Kim pack across the woods? I really don't know. But if I ask, I might find it out, right?

I mustered yo my courage and took a step forward, out of my hideout.

"Who's there?" I yelled out making her flinched by the sudden rise of my voice. Can't help it though, being used to speak loud since I was an alpha.

"Why are you hiding there?" I asked a little bit softer this time.

She peeked her head behind the trees. "I-I thought you were my daddy. Sorry."

So cute. Why is she so cute? Why am I being like this?

I don't know!

I took a step forward, crouching down to pat my favorite pups head. Even though my eyes never leave the strange girl.

"I'm not your father. So why don't you come out now?" I said to her.

She slowly nodded her head and walked toward me.

"Don't be afraid. I don't bite." I chuckled and smiled. When she approached me that's when I realized she was not an omega. She wasn't even a wolf. She's just a human. Her scent was deceiving, I almost fell for it. But how?

I stood up making her stopped walking forward. She just stood up stiffly across me.

"Why are you standing here? Come here! You wanted to play with this pups right?" She nodded her head slowly. I signaling her to come closer, using the pups as the prey.

*sneeze *sneeze *sneeze

She was sneezing nonstop. The tiny little sneeze came out continuously and I had a hard time to hold down my laughter, didn't want to offend the little girl.

"Are you alright?" I asked her, genuinely concerned since I saw tears started to pool on her eyes.

"Yeah- *sneeze- I just had an allergy to dogs." I widened my eyes. Then what are you doing here?!

"Then why are you playing with them?"

"I'm *sneeze* alright." She smiled while rubbing her runny nose.

Gross!

I scrunched my face in disgust. Did her parent never teach her hygiene or what?!

Honestly speaking, I'm a very very neat person. I even got irked by a little bit disheveled of my clothes. That's why, when I looked at her disgustingly wiping that full of snots nose with her bare hands pushed me off the edge.

I groaned and took off my backpack. I stuffed my hands to find my new pack of tissue.

Found it.

I quickly took one piece out, shoving it to her face.

"Don't use your hand. Here, use this." I didn't realize I had wiped her snot carefully by myself.

But her snots didn't stop, instead, it rolled down even more. I couldn't hold myself to laugh because she looked so funny!

"Don't laugh!" She pouted her lips, making me felt a sudden burst of tingles coming down to my stomach.

I bit my lips trying to supress my laugh. But failed miserably. "S-sorry." I managed to mumble out a small apology.

She started to crouch down, I followed her after.

"Anyway, I never saw you before. Are you new around here?" I asked.

"Yes, my parents and some of my friends came to stay for a while. We came from Busan. *sneeze" She replied.

"Oh! Nice to meet you then. My name is Min Yoongi." I offered my hand.

I couldn't believe I did it myself. Make a friend to a stranger, let alone starting to introduce myself first.

"My hand is dirty." She replied cutely while pouting her lips. Why everything she did must be so cute like this? 

I clicked my tongue and pulled her hand, shaking it. She must've been taken aback as I squeeze it tight, "your name is?"

"My name is Y/N. Yeon Y/N."

🦋