Twenty Nine

🦋

YOONGI

"Missed you." Lisa pecked the younger's lips as he embraced her in a life squeezing hug.

"Missed you too." He smiled an pecked him back.    

"Keep it PGA for fuck's sake." I swear to God this two lovebirds just can't stop being disgusting in public. I groaned and turned my chair to face my computer screen, a much much better view than to watch Lisa and her mate eating each other's faces.

"So salty." I heard her snickered.

"Go get a girlfriend, Yoongs. So you won't act like some old lonely grumpy grandpa when you're not even that old." She sassed me back.

"I'm not interested with anyone." Anyone but her. I clicked a few tab buttons on the screen and start adding melody. I was focusing on composing my new track when Lisa and her boyfriend decided to trash inside my holy room to do their unholy deed.

"Not even Y/N?" Great. She mentioned her. What the hell? She was the one who told me to stay away from her and what's with her now?!

I turned my head around facing her in disbelieve. "What were you trying to imply, Lisa?" If she just wanted to tease me, I really am not interested nor found it amusing.

"Y/N?" Bambam suddenly butted in, Lisa's mate aka a younger boyfriend.

"As in Yeon Y/N?!" He gasped out loud, a shock was visibly shown on his face. "That girl who was as grumpy as Yoongi?! She stuff here as well?! Why didn't I know this?"

Maybe because you were a law student and went to study in a different building? I don't know Bam, I don't even want to answer his curiosity right now.

Lisa also stayed quiet as she kept her unreadable expression while glaring at me.

"Guyssss, I'm asking youuuu." Bambam whined.

He then sighed, earning no attention from neither of us. "Speaking of Y/N. That means She was really that girl on that viral picture. Damnit, I should've known it." Bambam exclaimed while clapping his hands, now earning attention from me and Lisa.

"What picture?" I could hear Lisa asked as she stood behind my chair.

"You didn't know? Jisoo posted it yesterday. I thought you guys were friends." Bambam tilted his head.

"Well, we are. but she always posts weird things on her Instagram. So I kinda turned off her notification." Lisa rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly.

"How did you miss this one, I thought this photo already viral amongst students. It turned out to be a hot topic nowadays." The younger male clicked his tongue.

He then showed his phone screen to his girlfriend—

"No freaking way!" The blonde exclaimed.

"I knew it. This girl is Y/N, right?!" Bambam asked as Lisa nodded her head.

"Yoongi, come here." Lisa called me and I just scoffed at her.

I really don't wanna know about that stupid picture or whatever it, so I just turned my attention back to my computer when suddenly the phone screen appeared in front of my face, blocking my sight from the computer in front of me. When I saw the picture they were fussing about, I widened my eyes. Before I could see clearly, Lisa took the phone away.

"Wait! Let me see!" I stood up, approaching her.

Lisa shook her head, "Says the one who was not interested." She raised the phone up in the air. This freaking girl had the audacity to tease since she was taller than me.