Thirty Five

🦋

YOONGI

I was chasing Y/N who had ran to chase Namjoon earlier.          

And there he was, stood in the side of the pedestrian along with Taehyung and Jungkook.

Y/N called for his name, "Namjoon!" The three males quickly snapped their heads toward her. I kept running after her and that's how Namjoon's eyes ended up landed on mine. I saw how he was crying and wiped his tears away once he saw me.

Namjoon angrily stomped his feet and walked away, ignoring Y/N who didn't stop calling for his name. Until she finally reached him and stopped him by his wrist.

I fastened my pace trying to approach them but Taehyung blocked my way.

"Don't you even dare." He said, looking down at me with his darkening eyes. I pushed him away but there was also Jungkook blocking my way.

"Could you just let them be, hyung?" Taehyung muttered, softening his gaze after looking at my state, which wasn't better than Namjoon's. He saw the blood running down from my nose and handed me his handkerchief.

I didn't take his kindness and just squeezing myself to get away from these two bigger bodies in front of me.

"She didn't like you that way, hyung. She and Namjoon were meant to be. Stop with your useless effort. I know you're not that dense, Min Yoongi." Taehyung said it with a harsher way.

I already knew that since the very beginning and couldn't care less.

"Just let me go, you fuckers." I hissed at them. But Taehyung immediately held my shoulder and his eyes shifted into his red color one. His grip had become stronger as he released his inner wolf. I stared up at his eyes and realized this so I unleashed my inner wolf as well, shifting my eyes into blue.

We both glared and growling lowly at each other, unaware that there was also Jungkook with his mouth slightly agape, watching us with pure shock. He slowly backed away trying to grasp everything.

Sorry, Tae.

I gritted my teeth and pushed Taehyung away and marched toward Y/N who was just a few meters ahead.

"Y/N!" I shouted at her. Earning her attention and unwanted one from Namjoon.

She was still holding his hand at that time but Namjoon accidentally shoved her away when he saw me getting closer. She literally flew and landed harshly on the paved road and I didn't think twice to quickly storming toward her.

I crouched down beside her and stared up at Namjoon who's purple eyes already filled with guilt. He was about to approach us but hesitantly stepping backward instead.

"I— I..."

"What the fuck?!" I shouted at her while holding Y/N between my embrace. His eyes slowly shifted back to its original color and he took a step away, distancing himself from us.

He looked over his bigger palm with fear and confusion. How could he hurt her like that? And then he ran away again.

What the actual fuck?

*sneeze

I shifted my attention back to Y/N when she suddenly sneezed uncontrollably.

"Hey, are you alright? Let's go to the hospital." I picked her up in bridal style but she started to sneeze even more frequent. As if my presence was the trigger to her allergy.

*sneeze
*sneeze
*sneeze

She groaned and rubbed her nose furiously.