Thirty Four

🦋

YOONGI

I was sitting on my studio chair, looking at the moonstone bracelet that I just retrieved back from Y/N. The stone glimmered under the dim light of my studio. I placed it back inside the shelf of my working desk. I extended my arm to grab and use my headphone, continuing my music draft.          

Whenever I was about to focus, someone just has to interrupt and that someone was no other than Lisa. Like who else could it be? Barging to my place without even bothering to knock the damned door?

"What the fuck, Lis?" I turned my chair to face her, taking off my headphone. She slammed the door harshly, making a loud thud as it hit the wall. For heaven sake, I have a weak heart!

"I have very bad news, Yoongs." She panted out as if she had just done a hundred kilometer of a marathon.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, "it's better to be important or—"

"Namjoon is going to confess to Y/N."

I widened my eyes, "What?"

Lisa rolled her eyes, "You're not deaf, cousin. I said Namjoon is going to confess his feeling to Y/N!" Lisa repeated.

Okay, he's going to confess. So what am I supposed to do about it?

"Aren't you going to do anything about it?" She raised her voice out of frustration.

"It's not like she is going to accept him." Contrasted to my poker oh-so-chill face, inside my chest, my heart was beating so loud. I could feel my palm broke into a cold sweat. But what if she accepts?

Reminiscing this past week, I've been getting closer to Y/N as she was distancing herself from Namjoon, we spent a lot of time having fun together while practicing piano. She's kinda still pissed off that the man left her hanging in the very important day of their competition. Wasn't that already enough to prove that she won't accept him that easily? Or maybe she will? She is his mate after all.

"I don't want to ruin your mood but you knew she kinda likes Namjoon, right?" Lisa deadpanned as I just shook my head.

"No, she doesn't."

"You can deny it all you want but you had seen her eyes, right? When she saw Namjoon, her eyes glistened, full of longingness and sadness, you knew what that meant, right? Not to mention, they were fated as a mate, their bond was much stronger not matter if you knew her longer than that tall dude or not." Lisa continued while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

I just shook my head in denial, "What do you want me to do? Rip his head and off or something?" I replied sarcastically.

"Not his head, but his heart. Literally." A smirk tugged at the corner of her lips.

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head to the side confusedly.

"You see, I kinda eavesdropping their plan about the confession. So what you have to do is just confess to her first before him. At the place where Namjoon had planned."

I gasped at her plan, how on earth she thought of that? Why would she eavesdrop on someone else's conversation? Did she stalk him or what?