Sixteen

YOONGI

YOONGI

When she was gone, the feelings hitting me hard.                  

It wasn't just a simple heartbreak. It was like your soul being ripped apart and now the only one I got left was... emptiness.

I watched as one man placing Soomin's lifeless body in her coffin. As if her body was made out of glass, he placed it gently, laying her like a princess she was.

We knew it already, her life won't be long. Her cancer had ate her up. The fate had decided her to leave this world earlier than us. But the doctor said it was a miracle. She should have been died a long time ago, but she survived, she survived these years and alive.

Y/N knew that fact too but it didn't stop her tears from streaming down like a waterfall. She kept calling for her sister, telling her to wake up. It's useless Y/N, it's useless. She didn't stop until her father came and held the wailing girl by her shoulder, preventing her to look over her dead sister for one last time. She almost fainted, almost.

But the only thing I could do was... staring from from afar. Too coward to move.

I couldn't face Soomin now. Not after what I did to her. After I lied and not telling her the truth, that it was not her the one I love in the very beginning.

If you asked me, do I love Soomin? I love her a lot, don't get me wrong. I loved her only as a sister and as a friend. It's not like I can choose the one I will fell in love romantically with, correct?

I rubbed the temple of my head. My inner wolf was crying again. It cried even louder than Y/N. It just lost its half apart, going away along with Soomin's death. I couldn't help myself to feel it's pain too. My heart was beating so loud, it pondered until I could feel my blood pressure, pooling on top of my head.

Feeling dizzy, I almost stumbled backward. Thankfully someone caught me right before I fell. I turned around to see Bambam and Lisa stood behind my back.

"Y-Yoongi I..." She couldn't mutter a single word. I could see all the pity and sympathy swimming in between her glistening orbs.

Oh Lisa, don't worry. I'm fine. I'm actually pretty fine.

Although the separation from my soulmate was so painful, I don't understand it myself, why do I feel it way more hurt to see Y/N cried.

What's wrong with me actually?

Losing my mate was already like a curse. But losing all of my feeling toward her was like a curse too. Should I feel blessed since the one I loved actually Y/N? and she was still alive too... I shook my head furiously at the horrible thoughts. Yoongi, of course you should not feel that way! But I just couldn't help it and now I felt like a total criminal, for feeling that way...

I couldn't even tell Lisa about it, about my real feelings. She thought I was mourning for my mate, well, I was. But not as much as the sadness I felt seeing her sister bawling her eyes out like that.

I wanted to be there, I wanted to be the one who hugged you tight right now, Y/N. But I knew, it was not the right time.

Please stop crying, please. It hurts me too...

🦋

I walked out of the hospital, trying to get a breath of fresh air. I looked up at the gloomy sky, running my fingers over my white hair. Was the sky mourning over your death too, Soomin? I think so...

I was spacing out until I felt a light tap over my shoulder. I turned around to find a stranger woman looking at me. She was staring with her pitch black eyes, as black as her long shining hair. Her pink thin lips complimenting her pale white skin. She batted her long eyelashes toward me and said.

"How does it feel?" She asked. I tilted my head to the side, wondering what the hell she was muttering out of the blue.

"Who are you? Can I help you with something miss?" She smiled at me instead of answering, okay, she's creeping me out.

"How does it feel to lose your soulmate? Was it painful? I bet it is." I widened my eyes and gasped at the questions that were escaping her lips.

How on earth— who the hell is she?!

"Must be very painful indeed, what kind of silly question was that? But it's not as painful since she wasn't the one that you love, correct?"

"But your wolf must be so sad... you should feel the same pain as he is, Yoongi. Not worrying over other girl instead." She shook her head lightly, crossing her arms between her chest. She was wearing a red colored dress along with her brown coat hugging her slim body.

I fisted my hands into a ball, knitting my eyebrows together. "Who the hell are you?!"

She laughed at me as she took a step back. I sniffed at her, maybe she was a wolf like me too? But there was no scent coming out of this stranger!

"Oh Yoongi, my child. Your punishment isn't over yet. For the sins you did in the past, this was just the only beginning. You will not only lose your mate but also the love of your life. Just take this as a lesson and don't repeat the same mistake twice." She said to me as the strong wind suddenly blew.

I shut my eyes tight when I felt dust getting into my them. "What the—"

when I opened eyes back, the woman was no longer there.

The wind blew once again, whispering me to look up in the sky. The thick cloud was no longer there as the full moon shining bright...

🦋