Twenty Five

🦋

YOONGI

One year later.               

There will be an eclipse tonight.

"Yoongi, don't forget." Lisa blurted as I rolled my eyes, standing up from my bed. She peeked her head in between the gap of the half opened the door.

"Yeah, yeah. How many times do you have to remind me?" She just shrugged her shoulder, pulling the door of my bedroom close and muttered,

"Until you won't forget." She simply said as I groaned inwardly. That was the twelfth times she reminded me for goodness sake!

What so important with the eclipse anyway? Yeah, our wolves must have eager to see it but guess what? Min Yoongi didn't care.

So I flopped my head back on my soft pillow, slowly drifted back to sleep. The new high school can be super exhausting and today wasn't an exception.

But before the sleep overtook me, I wondered... what is Y/N doing by now? She hasn't replied to any of my message since this morning.

I tried to close my eyes when my bedroom door suddenly burst open again.

"Now what?!" I raised my voice, knowing it was Lisa again by just hearing her footsteps.

She clicked her tongue. "I'm going to see Bambam, he still at school with Y/N. Wanna join or not? Probably not, bye."

"Wait!" I shoot awake from my bed and quickly ran toward my wardrobe, changing to my casual hoodie.

"Of course I would love to see them, my dear cousin." Lisa rolled her eyes before walking ahead of me.

"Wait!"

"What again?!"

I grabbed the thickest book on my study desk. "I think we might need this."

The school was almost empty when we first arrived. "What the hell they are doing in such an hour?" I asked Lisa who clicked her tongue.

"What else? Probably playing some stupid game Bambam had been addicted to nowadays."

I cocked my left eyebrow, following Lisa as we walked inside the school hallway.

"You'll see."

We stopped right in front of an empty class with only two students left. Which were Bambam and Y/N, they were fixing their eyes on their phone while shouting while sitting across each other?

"These kids seriously..." they're almost in their final exam, how could they still playing and fooling around?

Lisa snatched the thick book of the algorithm from my hand before stomping her feet inside. I could smell jealousy emitted from her body? No way, she's jealous of Y/N, you gotta be kidding me.

Meanwhile, Y/N and Bambam haven't realized Lisa was slowly approaching the two. Until she slammed the thick book on the desk, causing the two to flinch.

"Oh my God, Lisa! I told you to stop doing that! It's surprising to me!" Bambam nearly shouted as he glared at his girlfriend.

"Hi... Lisa Sunbae..." Y/N erected sheepishly and managed to slide her phone inside her jacket sleeve. Sneaky aren't she? Still unaware that there was also me, still quietly watching.

Lisa snatched Bambam's phone away and both parted their jaws in awe.

"I thought you guys going to study late. So what's this, huh?" Lisa pointed at the phone as Bambam just awkwardly laughed and rubbed the back of his neck.