Thirty Six

🦋

YOONGI

The long story got shortened.             

Somehow I ended up using the train to got to Busan and picked up this bratty boy because he said that I can meet Y/N if I'm willing to drive him to Daegu.

Like why on earth I'm agreeing with that in the first place?

But here I am stuck in his SUV car Jimin had literally brought without permission from his parents and I had become his personal driver.

"You're not bad at driving at all. Wanna do a part-time job as my driver?" I glanced at him from the rear mirror. How freaking dare he sat on the back seat, treating me as if I'm his real personal driver.

"No thank you." I spatted, looking back on the road we took ahead.

Jimin scoffed while slurping his bubble tea. He even still got the audacity, telling me to stop at several stores to buy his food. If this not for Y/N, I swear to the Moon Goddess I would already ditch this car and his nuisance in the middle of the way.

"So, Yoongee, can you drive or not? Because Y/N is in Daegu right now and I want to see her." Jimin told me by phone.

I sighed out an exasperated sigh.

"I don't think—"

"She stayed at Namjoon's house." And that was already enough reason to convince me to be his driver.

"Do you want some?" Jimin suddenly leaned forward to the driver seat, extending his arm and offered me his bubble drink.

"It's brown sugar flavor. It's good, try it." I shook my head.

"No thanks. You can have it all." I waved my hand but he insisted and puckered his lips.

"Awww come on, try it Yoongi." He insisted, somehow managed to spell my name correctly.

"Can I use this straw then?" He cocked an eyebrow before letting out a soft chuckle.

"Of course, don't worry. I have turned it upside down. I won't ever use the same straw as yours. That will be an indirect kiss, ew. Plus. It's not hygiene." I glared at him as he rolled out his tongue at me.

"Come on, try it." I hesitatingly my lips on top of the straw, tasting the mind sweetness and the bobas from the straw. I widened my eyes as the thick liquid touched my tongue, it actually tasted good.

"Good isn't it?" Jimin giggled at me, before pulling his drink back and leaned on the passenger seat again. He then turned the straw upside down again before slurping another sip.

"Yeah. It's actually good." His eyes crinkled into a cute shape of a crescent. If he didn't have a brat personally, I could find him quite adorable. But too bad the reality wasn't always what we asked for, right?

After two hours of driving, we finally arrived at our destination.

I hopped off the driver seat, eyes roaming around the familiar forest, inhaling the natural scent of woods coming from it.

It's been years since the last time I stepped my feet in Daegu. It's been years since the last time I'm here, in mount Biseul. I'm standing in Kim's territory, but if I walked across this village a few kilometers, then I would have arrived at my home... where the Min's pack belonged.

Although what I could do right now just staring afar because that won't ever happen. I swore to myself I would never step my feet on that place anymore and I wouldn't break that now.