Eight

" Until we meet again "

🦋

AUTHOR

It's been a year since Yoongi lived and stayed in Busan. He adjusted quickly especially since uncle Kyungmin -the werewolf from Min pack who ran away, whom gladly accepted him and Lisa, supporting them well. He treated both of them like their own children. His wife was also nice, their kids went to study abroad so having Lisa and Yoongi made them less lonely.                      

They also went to the school around the neighborhood. They even met Kyungmin's other nephews, their name was Min Kyunghoon and Min Maehwa, both of them were human, without any knowledge that they were related by blood with half-wolf creatures.

They were gorgeous looking siblings. Kyunghoon was a tall thin man with slightly tanned skin. He got two small dimples that show up whenever he smiled. He got those two peculiar brown colored eyes, made him looked less Korean despite being born as one.

Meanwhile, Maehwa who got mid length brown hair was pretty much a carbon copy of her older brother. She had two gorgeous hazelnut colored eyes, matching her hair. Her skin was pale, reminded him a lot with Yoongi himself.

Yoongi got along pretty well with them, he hanged around Kyunghoon the most since they were both interested in music, even though they had different taste and genre. Kyunghoon was more interested in rock and pop, while Yoongi immersed in hip hop and RnB.

Maehwa on the other hand, someone Yoongi liked to annoy. She was sweet, nice, straightforward and very affectionate, totally the opposite of Yoongi. That's why he loved to annoy her by ignoring her, sometimes getting on her nerve by his sarcastic remark. But despite that, they adored each other very much. Maehwa loved music too, but she was more into fine art, and only interested in classical play.

One day, Maehwa asked Yoongi to come with her. She got a special performance at the hospital where she volunteered in and she was short on people who played piano. Her pianist fell sick and she begged for Yoongi for his help.

"I promise I will treat you food at canteen for a week." She pleaded and Yoongi shook his head in displeased.

"For one week and half." Yoongi chuckled and still shook his head.

"Fine. For two weeks." Yoongi smiled as her proposal. "Deal." He said, smirking slyly. Maehwa groaned before letting out a deep sigh. It's not like she had other choice. She had to admit, Yoongi got a very decent skill as pianist.

-

They arrived at Busan International hospital. Yoongi tried to set up using keyboard on the small stage prepared inside the small conference room, meanwhile Maehwa was busy to practice with her own violin.

When some patient already filled in, Yoongi started to feel his palms getting sweaty. He kept rubbing it on his brown pants. He gulped and roaming his eyes around the audience seatings.

His eyes suddenly lighten up to its blue color.

Yoongi saw Soomin amongst the audience and right next to her, it was Y/N. Yoongi widened his eyes. His heart picked up its pace.

*thump *thump *thump

Finally, finally we met again...

-

"Soomin-eonni! Look! I'm not dreaming, am I?" Y/N pointed out a familiar pale boy with his white hair, sitting nicely behind his keyboard.

"It's Yoongi!" Soomin eyes quickly darted at the pianist who took her place. It was really Yoongi. The man who made her heart skipped a beat. So Maehwa knew Yoongi? But how? How did Yoongi now ended up in Busan?

There were so many questions lingered inside Soomin's mind.

But one thing the small girl was sure...

...her feelings never changed...

-

His feelings never changed...

If Yoongi was just nervous earlier, now he almost got a panic attack.

It was really Y/N, the small girl he adored by just after a few weeks meeting at Daegu. He couldn't forgot any single thing about her.

Her cute little giggles and cute little sneezes that usually accompanied Yoongi's day now finally returned, right in front of his eyes, they were only a few meters apart.

Oh how Yoongi missed all of her stubbornness, despite her allergic she still insisted to play with the dogs. Her obsession with potato chips. Her whiny voice. Yoongi just realized how much he missed her.

Yoongi was beyond happy. He placed his small hand on top of his chest.

She grew up a bit, her hair was grew even longer. She sat next to her pale looking sister, both of them smiled at Yoongi.

Yoongi's inner wolf kept screaming for his mate, the older sister. But as Yoongi placed his palm listening to his heartbeat, Yoongi knew that his heart only yearning for one person...

His feelings never changed...

His feelings toward Y/N sparked once again.

🦋