Five

🦋

🦋

AUTHOR

Yoongi sneakily entered the room along with Lisa. He saw the girl who laid on the bed, already waking up.             

Y/N flinched when she heard the door were slide open. "Dad?" She squeaked out.

"Y/N... it's me." Yoongi shyly blurted.

"Yoonie?!" She sat up abruptly, excited to see her new best friend came and pay her a visit. Yoongi walked toward the girl, a faint smile plastered on his pale face.

"Are you alright? What happened?" He caressed her cheeks, gently swiped her fringe that covered her eyes.

"Just some allergic reaction. The doctor said I'm almost die! Isn't that crazy?!" Y/N said way too excited for someone who almost lost her life.

"Yah! That's not something you suppose to be happy with!" Yoongi said flicked her forehead.

What am I going to do if I lose you?

"Ouwiie! That's hurt!" She whimpered while rubbing her aching temple.

"Isn't that a good thing? Dead mean I will go to heaven! I'll meet a lot of pretty angels, that's what my daddy told me." She stated.

"Dead mean you will never see your father anymore. You will never be able to see me anymore!" Yoongi accidentally yelled.

The sick girl was taken aback and sank, lowering her head. "I-I won't be able to see mom and dad? Won't be able to see Yoonie too?" She grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight.

"And you won't be able to play with our puppies anymore..." Yoongi added and she gasped.

"Won't be able to play with puppies anymore?! No! I don't want to die yet then!" Yoongi chuckled beside her.

"Won't be able to play with our puppies, our puppies... eww yucks." Lisa suddenly blurted out, she couldn't handle the lovey dovey Yoongi anymore and rolled her tongue out.

"You speak as if you guys were already married and had pups! Yoongi had baby pups!" Lisa teased.

"I-I didn't mean a real baby pup t-that we m-made you know... I mean about the dog's pups, the stray dog's!!!" Yoongi defended, his cheeks turned beet red. Lisa laughed at Yoongi funny reaction.

"Who is this, Yoonie?" Y/N asked, tilting her head in confusion.

"Oh, this is my cousin." I lazily pointed.

"Lisa, nice to meet you." Lisa offered her hand.

"I think I know you, eonni! Bambamie's friend?" A blush slowly found its way to Lisa cheeks. Y/N took her hand and shook it tight.

"Y/N, my name is Yeon Y/N."

So his name was Bambam. I chuckled at her acting all shy. Because the Lisa I knew was nothing less than a overly confident brat. But look at her now, I scoffed.

"I was waiting for you at the usual place." Yoongi mumbled beside her.

"Oh... ohhhhh! I forgotttt~ sorry Yoonie. My parents had asked me to go and have dinner with Mr. Kim. They prepared a lot, I almost fainted." she exaggerated her story.

Yoongi sighed and took off his bag, he pulled out three bags of chips from it.

"I even had brought you this."

"T-this is all for me?!" The smaller girl gasped.

"Thank you soooooo much!" She suddenly pulled his hand and hugged him. Yoongi who was taken aback by the sudden action just stood stiffly.

"I love, Yoonie!" She cheered then suddenly the door was slammed open.

"Oh! Eonni!" She waved at someone who just entered the room. "Look what Yoonie had brought me!" Soomin just faintly smiled.

Yoongi turned his head and saw Soomin and another boy he believed his name was Namjoon, had entered the room. He unconciously sniffed, his jealousy smelt so strong.

The boy stared at Yoongi before eventually glaring at him.

What is his problem anyway?

Both boys were busy with their staring contest, ignoring the fact that another girl was burning with her own jealousy as well.

-

Today, Yoongi had brought another another pair of chips on his hands, both were for Y/N.

They met up at the usual spot, to play with the dogs. Eventhough because of Namjoon, their meet up time cut to short, Yoongi was still content and happy. She was the only happiness that Yoongi ever had, even every second mattered to him.

Yet, it wasn't like the usual day. She came to him, dragging her feet and heavily sighed when she crouched down beside him.

"What's going on?" Yoongi asked while caressing her temple, her forehead always felt so warm, but not because she was sick, it just her body emitted more heat than any other people.

"Namjoon didn't want to talk to me." She ranted. *sneeze

"Oh.." Yoongi just mouthed an o, feeling his heart sank to his stomach, of course it's always about that boy. He stood up and made a distance between them, so Y/N won't sneeze around anymore. He realized how he could trigger her allergic if they stayed to close.

"I'm going home, *sneeze, today." She added and Yoongi couldn't hide his emotion anymore.

"Wait? You're going back to Busan?!" He gasped and she just nodded.

"W-we won't be able to meet again?" He asked in sad tone.

"A-are you going to hate me like Namjoon too?" She asked back with her trembling lips, eyes watering threatening to cry. *sneeze *sneeze.

Her snots already running together with her tears

"N-no... of course not. I was just... I won't hate you." Yoongi reassured, how could he hated her? What kind of silly question was that?

"Really??" She cried and hugged Yoongi. It didn't took a mere second for Yoongi to hug her back. He hugged her as if it was their last day.

*sneeze
*sneeze

It was indeed their last day...

-

Yoongi watched from afar, hiding behind the bush. Y/N and her sister along with their parents and friends were ready to depart.

He wanted to be there, to be able to say goodbye. To be able to hug her one last time.

But they were inside the Kim's territorial.

What would the Kim pair said about him? What if they told his father about him? Yoongi was too scared of too many possible negative scenarios that could be happen if he dare to move out from his hideout.

So he just painfully watched...

Y/N was crying as her father brought her in between his arms. The poor girl didn't realize she had dropped her precious puppy doll, she had two as a couple and let go the groom one.

Yoongi saw that small doll laid on the dirty ground, already covered with mud, wanting to snatch it for himself. Unfortunately, there was someone who already faster than he was.

Mrs. Kim..

Namjoon's mom handed the doll to her son. Yoongi just frowned. He wanted to keep the doll too. He just watched envious at Namjoon who clutched tightly on the small puppy doll.

🦋