Three

🦋

🦋

YOONGI

That's how the first time I met... my first puppy love. She was just an ordinary human girl with an odd smell of an omega. You could almost mistake her as a wolf. Her scent was so enticing. I want to hug her and snuggle into her forever.       

Now I understand why so many alphas fell for an omega. But my father always taught me that a great one should be with their equals. Which mean, an alpha should be with an alpha.

I never thought it was a problem at first, whatever my father wanted to believe, I'll just let him be. Yet now, I decided to change my mind. I don't think an alpha should be with an alpha. Screw it. You should be with anyone that you want, no matter what other people going to say.

And that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Playing with a human girl, breaking all my father's rules. It's been a new favorite routine for me. Waiting for her at the usual spot to play with the stray pups.

Yesterday, we played until the dusk, it was fun. So much fun that I never felt after for a long time.

That until some weird woman came. Her slender shoulder was covered by her beautiful long her. She knew our name and called for Y/N, told her something about her friend being in danger. Told her about something that she should kiss another boy to stop him from harassing her friend.

I frowned deeply. Why did you ask a stranger to kiss another stranger?! Was she crazy or what?

But what's crazier was the fact that Y/N had agreed for doing that and left me alone with an uneasy feeling.

"As for you Min Yoongi. I already decided your fate. So don't fool around and accept what's granted to be yours. Don't expect something that doesn't belong to you." The mysterious woman warned.

I shook my head off the thoughts.

My ears twitched, I could hear her voice came from afar, I picked up one puppy and walked passing the bush. There I saw her coming but she wasn't alone. She brought another human girl with her. Slightly taller and seemed much older than herself.

I could feel myself getting weird. My inner wolf was growling. My eyes shifted to blue. I was still too young at that time to understand what's that suppose to mean. I didn't know that my mate was standing right in front of me now.

She had similar facial features as Y/N. But she was more on the pretty side, meanwhile, Y/N was more on the adorable side. She had shoulder-length brown hair. The same brown orbs as Y/N. It would be a lie that if I said I didn't found the new girl attractive. Hence, she was very gorgeous.

Even though I knew was that the new girl was interesting, I felt a sudden string of pull. But...

No matter how much the new girl caught my eyes, she was not as intriguing as the little girl who held her hand beside her.