Twenty Two

🦋

🦋

YOONGI

A year passed and I've finally graduated. I did feel happy that I don't need to attend and wake up every six o'clock in the morning anymore, every single day. The freedom I may say?

Although I was glad that I finally be able to graduate from junior high, I was still sad due the fact that my time to spend with Y/N will be much less.        

"Awww! I'm so happy for you both!" Y/N came with two bouquets of flowers. She handed one to Lisa and one to me. Lisa smiled fondly at her and leaned her face closer to kiss her cheeks. I widened my eyes and pulled her right away.

"Yah, your boyfriend is over here!" I saw Bambam was giggling over my reaction.

"I don't mind actually, hyung." He said to me as I glared at him. Just shut up!

Meanwhile, Lisa rolled her eyes at me, muttering how I'm being overprotective, girls kissing are nothing and blah blah blah. I just don't like anyone to touch her intimately while I can't, alright?

"Too bad me and Bambam have to stick here for a little longer." Y/N pouted her lips.

"I know right?! I'm tired of this already. Why do we have to learn math? I think learning how to count is already enough. Does it necessary to learn the algorithm?" Bambam ranted as Y/N clapped her hands together.

"Oh my god! Exactly the point!" The two shared a high five. I chuckled at the two childish reactions.

"Anyway, forget about school for today, can we watch a movie or eat something to celebrate your graduation, hyung?" Bambam suggested.

"You're right! Yoongi shall pay!" Lisa suddenly chirped while I raised an eyebrow at her. Why the fuck am I paying?

"Because he's the man over here!" I mouthed another what the fuck at her who just shrugged at me. That double standard though.

Meanwhile, Y/N suggested, "Can we try the new restaurant on the alleyway please?" Lisa nudged my elbow.

"What Y/N wants Y/N gets, right Yoongi?" I groaned inwardly.

"Fine! I'll pay. Let's go!" Everyone cheered happily while my wallet is quaking.

Y/N linked her arms with mine, well, I don't mind to spoil her though. But not with the other two... I glanced on my back to see Lisa and Bambam were already talking about a bunch of food they wanted to order.

Damnit...

"Yoongi-hyung, look, I saw this announcement posted on the Friendster." (Lmao good old days, only 90s kids could relate.)

"A rap battle?" Y/N nodded her head vigorously.

"I think you should try to join, hyung. I bet you can beat them all!" She chirped happily as I read the whole thing from her flip phone.

"The contest will be h-held... in Daegu?" I widened my eyes upon reading the poster.

Lisa also choked on her sprite. "Yes!" Y/N cluelessly chirped.

"Don't you miss, Daegu? We used to play with the stray dogs there, remember?" She smiled widely as she reminiscing about our past. It was beautiful indeed, but there were some sad parts she didn't know about my life. That I've been running away from my parents, that I left Daegu with no permission from them. She clearly didn't know that.

"Come on, hyung! Take this great opportunity, look at the money price, it's huge!" She pointed at the several zeros written in a huge caps letters.

I looked at Lisa who just nodded her head at me. "Are you sure it's okay for us to be back to Daegu?" I asked her quietly while Y/N was busy showing her phone to Bambam now.

"It's okay, Yoongi. The chance for us to meet them in such festival is quite little. They weren't even going to walk out from our pack territory in the mountain." Lisa reassured.

"Besides, if you won, it will be a good portfolio for your future later." She smiled fondly at me. "I know how much you want to create your own music. Do it, Yoongi. No one can stop you, not even our parents." She whispered the last part.

Y/N turned her head to face me again, I flinched as Lisa placed an index finger on top of her lips and signaled with a faint nod.

"So are you in?" Y/N asked.

"Well, let's drop the beat! It's time for AgustD to shine!" I raised my hands up in the air.

"Correction, hyung. It's Yoongi Jjang Jjang Man Boong Boong!" Everyone laughed as I groaned.

"Y/N! That's so embarrassing!" She just shrugged her shoulder playfully.

"You make that name yourself, duh." I puckered my lips at her statement. Well done, Yoongi.

How to delete that ugly nickname from my life history?

🦋

If you read Wolf Allergic, you will know this chapter is connected with my Bonus Chapter: Tongue Technology. 🤣

ROFL I wrote the wrong chapter number again. This is chapter 22. Sorry for the confusion eued