Thirty Eight

🦋

YOONGI

I slowly stood up from the floor. I couldn't stand any longer to witness their kiss scene. It broke my heart into pieces and no one is going to pick them up other than myself.       

"S—Sorry. I need to go to the bathroom." I whispered, biting my lower lips, stopping my tears from dreaming down.

I finally found my way toward the bathroom, locking the door behind me and leaning my back on it.

Why does it hurt so much? She is not my mate but why does it hurt as if my soul was ripped apart?

I felt my inside was dying, my inner wolf was suffering too. I didn't even realize how I had fisted my hands into knuckles and how my eyes had turned blue.

I didn't even realize the strong scent emitted from my body until I felt the familiar painful churn at my lower stomach.

"Ugh... no... it can't be happening..."

"Self-control Yoongi, self-control..." I took in a deep breath, letting the pain eating me slowly.

In the evening, I tried my best to look okay, which obviously failed miserably but no one seemed to realize anyway.

We were playing guess the word thing Mr. Kim had suggested and what I wanted to do that time just get back home ASAP. I should've not agreed on Jimin's idea to be here. For what? To get my heart broken into pieces?

And now I'm stuck with these stupid headphones over my head.

"Ca-re-no-na-ra!" I spelled, Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows but got my word correct.

"Carbonara?!" He quickly turned around and patted Jimin's shoulder.

"Ca-re-no-na-ra!" The smaller boy squinted his eyes. It's a simple word for goodness sake, Jimin, don't mess it up!

"What?! To-tony Montana?!" I facepalmed myself hard.

"Carbonara!" Hoseok repeated frustratedly.

Jimin tilted his head to the side, "Lacimolala?"

"Carbonara!" Hoseok literally yelled at him. We both wore headphones on our head with a very loud music blasting so no one could hear what word we were spelling.

"Lacibolala?" The time is already up, Jimin had to turn around and delivered the word to Y/N.

"Laci... bo... la... la..." Jimin's parted each word carefully to her.

"Carbonara? Carbonara!" And when everyone cheered out loud, we knew she got it right.

I and Hoseok started to celebrate our winning. We let go of our headphones and started to wiggling our body weirdly. Okay, maybe I did forget my heartbreak for a moment.

But then I suddenly felt a familiar pain shooting from my lower body. I clutched on my stomach tightly and stormed out of the living room, accidentally bumping at Taehyung along the way.

I immediately went to the bathroom and locked the door.

Oh shit... I'm on my rut!

"Hyung! Are you alright?!" Taehyung knocked on the door loudly, yelling for my name.

But I was too weak to answer his call and only able to mutter "Suppressant..." but I knew Taehyung could hear what I'm saying with his wolf hearing.

"Okay, okay, I have extra at home. J-just hold on for a while. Ahjussi is still trying to get everyone else out. After that, I will come and get you." I heard him saying.

"Just... please... be quick..." I couldn't hold my arousal anymore. Fuck, why it has to be now? It someone else's house to make the matter even worse.

"Tae! Tae!" I heard Namjoon's father yelling.

"I already sent Namjoon and the rest away. You can take him out now!"

Taehyung knocked on the door again.

"Hyung... open the door... let me help you." I tried my best to reach for the doorknob and unlocked the door while my other hand was busy to reach on my growing bulge, my head was already too clouded with needs, didn't think twice about shame anymore, just want to please myself.

"Oh... no... no! You don't!" Taehyung covered his nose with his sleeve and grabbed my hand.

He picked me up in bridal style and rushed me toward his home instead.

Taehyung threw my body on his bed and immediately ran outside his room and locked me in it.

I should've waited for Taehyung to bring his suppressant but I was too aroused to hold myself. If I was in my right sense of mind, I probably already felt disgusted with myself. I'm literally acting like a horny hormonal teenager now, or even worse.

I reached for the nearest pillow, sorry Tae... and literally rutted myself on it.

"Fuck... fuck..." and oh God it felt so good. I kept moving my hips faster, grinding on the poor pillow.

Not too long after that, I heard some faint whisper in my head.

For the very first time, my wolf was actually attempting to speak with me.

You don't need a suppressant, Yoongi... my inner wolf growled.

You need Y/N... you need her...

I shook my head furiously from the terrible thoughts.

"No... I don't need her—"

You need her...

"No! I told you I don't need her!"

You need her to be you're, this is your chance, Yoongi. Mark her, make her yours.

"No!" Shut up, shut up!

I tried my best to suppress my inner wolf but...

You. Need. Her. He repeated, persistently.

I didn't know what got into me but... "I need her..." because the next thing I knew, everything had turned black.

"Yes, Yoongi, I need her too..."

My wolf had taken over of me.

🦋