Four

🦋

🦋

AUTHOR

"Where are you going?" Yoongi's father beamed as he saw his son walked passed the small hall way of his house.              

Yoongi was going out more to his liking.

"I'm just going to practice, dad. Running." Yoongi lied. He picked up his shoes and crouched down to tied it.

Yoongi's father raised an eyebrow but let him go anyway.

The pale boy let out a deep sigh of relieve. That was almost, he almost got caught by his father. If he did, it will be the end of him.

Playing with a lower rank wolf already bad, playing with a human with an omega smell will made him grounded for months.

-

Yoongi headed toward the woods as he usually did. Y/N promised she will bring more snacks to feed the dogs and Yoongi promised he would bring her more chips, which he did. He hid all the brand new snack he bought inside his bag.

He waited and waited, but the girl never came. He wonder where she was. Stupid of him, why she never asked where she stayed? At least, he could pay her a visit. What if the woman from yesterday hurt her? What if she was being kidnapped? So many bad scenarios kept playing inside his mind.

That until he heard noises behind the bush.

"Yoongi?" But to his disappointment. It was a voice from someone familiar but not the girl she waited for.

"Lisa?" Yoongi quirked an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa scoffed at his cousin's question.

"What are YOU doing here? I was looking for you and your dad said you were practicing in the woods. What a great practice you had." She pointed at the stray pups surrounding the pale boy.

"Can't I just have a time to play?" Yoongi sighed and crouched down, hands playing with the dogs.

Lisa softened her looks. "Of course you can. But I'm pretty sure you weren't here alone." Yoongi widened his eyes. He hated how Lisa always knew everything even without being told.

"I smell omega all over you since yesterday you. Who is she or he?" Lisa crossed her arms.

"She is just a human I know." Yoongi told her the truth, he trust her though.

"A human- Wait.. a small girl with long hair? That stayed here just for a while?" The older asked, Yoongi nodded his head slowly.

"How did you know?" He gasped.

"Well, I- I was trying to be friend with her friend." Lisa tried to hid her blushing cheeks, of course Yoongi didn't miss that shy act of her.