Nine

🦋

🦋

AUTHOR

"Y-Yoongi? Is that really you, Yoongi?!" The girl quickly run and hugged the older male. Yoongi let his face fall over his chest.                  

Oddly enough, she didn't sneeze around him anymore and the most important thing, she didn't misspelled his name anymore.

"How?? When?? Why??" She quickly bombarded him with questions.

Yoongi laughed happily, "one by one, thank you." He ruffled her hair.

"You didn't know how much I missed you." The smaller girl on his embrace, hugging him tighter. She grew a bit taller than the first time they met. Still adorable as ever. His heart still beating for her. Even though there was some under his consciousnesses, kept saying that this wasn't right.

"You didn't know how much I missed you too." Yoongi whispered while trying to hold his fast beating heart, inhaling her sweet vanilla and calming jasmine scent. He rubbed his nose over her soft hair. It's been a long time...

Soomin who watched their interaction with a slight jealousy, pulled her sister away toward her side, resting her arm over the smaller shoulder.

"Stop clinging on him." She playfully said, her sister returned her with a small huff.

"Anyway, since when did you get here? A-and how did you know Maehwa? When she said she found a substitute yesterday, I never thought it would be you." Soomin asked while playing with her sister's hair to contain her nervousness, speaking in front of her crush after a year they barely met.

"Long story, but Maehwa is my cousin. I lived with his uncle now and stayed in Busan." Soomin eyes sparkling with happiness as she heard the news escaped Yoongi's thin chapped lips.

"Wow. The world is so small." Soomin exclaimed loudly.

"Really? Really really?" Y/N bounced happily as Yoongi pinched the bridge of her small nose.

"Yes, really."

"So we can play together again like before. Yash!" Yoongi showed his gummy smile as he heard her cheerful tone filling his ears.

"We can, everyday." He smiled back.

"I didn't know you can play piano. Well, I mean we barely know each other." Soomin blurted out, casually fiddling with her fingers.

"Maybe we could start knowing each other now too." Yoongi suggested, making Soomin let out a small giggles.

"I'd love that idea as well." She shyly replied, holding her face with both of her hands to hid his reddening cheeks.

"So... you are the pianist Maehwa mentioned before. Never thought you also could play piano, Soomin-Ah. I heard you were sick, are you alright now?" Soomin blushed when Yoongi called his name with an 'ah'. She shook her head slightly.

"I'm alright. Just a little fever, not a big deal." She replied then curled up a sad smile, which didn't reach her eyes and too bad it didn't reach Yoongi as well.

"Soomin-eonni is the best pianist all over Korea!" The older quickly clasped her younger's sister mouth as she started to overly praising her talent. Before she continued her long speech though.

"Well, I think so too. Maybe I could hear her playing once in a while. Would you mind, Soomin?" Yoongi muttered as she shook her head furiously.

"I would love to!" She shouted for being too much excited, making Yoongi widened his eyes in surprise. And when she realized it, she quickly lowered her head in embarrassment. Yoongi giggled at Soomin's cute reaction.

"Don't left me out too." Y/N puffed her cheeks beside the two.

"I would never left you out." Yoongi chuckled, quickly averting his gaze toward the younger.

"Never anymore."

🦋