Rescued

Jughead and Archie laughter filled his trailer, and then it came to a different, more serious subject. "Listen Jughead, this is personal and everything but... I would want to know... if Veronica did it to me." Archie said, ignoring that he has cheated on her many times before. Jughead sat up from the opposite side of the couch confused. "Betty cheated on you." Jughead's eyes widened, "Look I was at the hospital and I heard the answer to a question from outside. She said the last time she had... sex... was when you were gone." Jughead stood up, and as his hands went up to his face and into his hair his beanie fell off.

"Oh my god..." Jughead muttered as his hands covered his face. A few tears rolled down his cheek, confused and hurt. "No, no Betty wouldn't do that to me!" His hands left his face revealing his already swollen, red, eyes. Archie shook his head and Jughead started to yell, "She—She wouldn't do that to me!" He choked, as tears flowed down his face.

He sat back onto the couch, and wiped his tears away. Archie continued the conversation, trying to think of reasons why she would do it, "Maybe she... she..." He thought for a few minutes before a dark thought came into his mind, "Look Jug I know this is a weird idea but... what if... what if she was drugged or forced to?"

Jughead's stare wandered into his, "You think she was raped?"

"She already kept the almost raping to a secret, and she started to have seizures. What if she got raped and tried to kill herself!? After all she had... the... sex... three days before she tried to!" Archie said.

"No, no..." Jughead let out a tearless sob, and he rested his head on the couch. "Archie she and I almost did it the day I left, but as soon as I... well... almost 'did the deed' she tensed up and almost ran out. She didn't come back, and my dad and I left for Toledo... Could it even be possibly?" Jughead questioned.

Archie looked at the time, 6:28 PM, "Shoot Jug we are late to Betty's. We should get going." Jughead nodded and wiped his tears away. "We could possibly ask her there.

...

"No... NO PLEASE DON'T!" Betty screamed as she was force fed her sedative pills. She slumped down into her cot, drugged. She lazily stared up at the ceiling as the sound of the door of her padded room closed and a locking sound followed rang in her ears. Archie will find me. He will... Or Jughead... She thought.

...

Jughead closed the car door as Archie locked it. They walked up to the door before noticing Betty's phone laying on the grass. Archie nudged his friend's arm, "Jug..." He pointed to the phone.

Jughead picked it up to realize it was smashed, and then he shrugged his shoulders confused. Archie took his key and opened the door, stepping inside. Jughead followed, "Hey Betts you here?" Jughead asked expecting a reply.

With no reply the both of them instantly started running through the house trying to find her. "ARCHIE!" Jughead yelled upstairs once he found the letter. Archie sprinted downstairs over to him.
Dear Boys who care so much about my daughter, she is gone, and she is safe. She wouldn't ever come with my to the farm, but trust me when I say that she is fine. With the sisters in 9 months she will be back better than ever. Boys, I am truly helping her, especially you Jughead.
They stared at each other for a moment and sat down on opposite sides of the dinner table. "Archie where the hell is she?" Jughead asked, "and why is her being sent away helping me?"

Archie shook his head, "I don't know man."

... -9:47 AM, One Week Later-

Archie and Jughead looked for Betty non stop, thinking of every possible place she could be. They stayed at Betty's house looking for clues, only leaving to shower, take care of Vegas, or go track down leads. Betty was currently sitting in the Sister's of Quiet Mercy's lounge, drugged, and playing a game of checkers. Jughead and Archie were currently at her house, staring at hundreds of papers spread out in her living room. Jughead sighed, "We are never going to find her!" He grabbed a family photo and smashed it to the hardwood floor leaving glass all over. He collapsed next to it sobbing. "We are never going to find her..."