30

As Betty unpacked her shopping supplies in her bedroom, she was also trying to get a hold of Toni. She picked up the lingerie and hid it under her cheer uniform from last year.

    When Toni finally picked up, "Hey Betty, what do you need?" Betty sighed.

    "Um I was kinda—maybe—um well—could you put me on the schedule? I honestly don't care when." Betty said grabbing her backpack and putting labeled journals in it.

    "Are you sure? I thought that I heard—" static crinkled on the line "coming back. Also the only night available next is Friday night. Five hours. Two breaks for five minutes each." Toni answered.

    "I'm sure. Put me on and I'll be there a bit early too." Betty said.

     "Oh and don't forget to go to the king for your check. The more popular the night, the more money. Also whatever people throw at you is yours to take." Toni paused, but made it clear she wasn't done talking.

    She continued, "Um also... I mean... Look if you do a lap dance after the hours required to dance you get an extra $200, by the person you gave it to."

    "What!? Really?" Betty asked.

    "And sometimes you'll get up to $500 if you decline and they raise the price." Toni said, hiding something.

    "Um... You know what? Just put me on the schedule anyway. I'll be there tomorrow a little early." Betty said.

    "Okay. There's a back room where all of the girls hang out. We bring food, either from home, a store, or discuss boys, shows, school. Sometimes we end up doing our homework. No drinks allowed back there because one girl got drunk and broke a table." Toni explained.

    "I'll see you there tomorrow." Toni said. "Bye."

    "Bye!" Betty said.

    Betty went back to packing her school bag away. Just one more week of summer, and everything will be back to normal. She'll see most of her friends again, cheerleading will start back up, and grades will have to be kept up.

    Betty finished packing her journals and binder into her backpack, so she leap up from the floor and walked into the bathroom.

    She grabbed her phone when she walked in, and she drew a bath. She set her phone up on a step stool near the bath, to watch Gossip Girl. She took a few of her pills that was prescribed.

    Betty finished her bath feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. She got dressed in a white bra, blue cotton panties (she never has to wear some sexy, lace, scrap of cloth. It would be slightly sexiest if people always made woman wear that). She then left her bathroom, because she forgot her pajamas in her bedroom.

At the same time, Archie Andrews was also packing his backpack in his bedroom, facing toward his window.

As Betty exited her bathroom, she stood in front of her window, staring at a blue crop top, which was surprisingly comfy, and fabric shorts.

She was slow while getting dressed, tired after a long day of running around town. And if it was possible, she still had a hangover from New York.

    Archie glanced up from his backpack once he was done, only to reveal Betty Cooper.

    His eyes were almost glued to her body. Slim, pristine, and perfect. Betty slowly got dressed, then started to look out her window.

    Only to catch the Boy Next Door peeping. Betty hesitated for a moment, not sure about what her reaction should be. But, she eventually walked a little closer, leaned on the windowsill, and have a flirty smile. Archibald Andrews was left speechless. His mouth open in awe.

    Betty opened her mouth to whisper something, knowing he couldn't hear it, but instead reached over to her lamp, and turned it off, leaving her room in darkness.

    Betty climbed into bed, and fell asleep immediately after her head hit the pillows. She needed the rest.
-9:30 AM-
Jughead and his dad had arrived in Riverdale a few hours before, but FP went to the White Wyrm to work.

    FP entered the Wyrm, and went to Toni, at the bar. "What has happened in the days I was gone?"

    Toni wiped the counter, "Well... Betty is on the schedule for tonight. For a few hours."

    FP sighed, "Okay. Tell her to go to Jughead for the check. He knows how it works."

    Betty woke to the warm palm of a familiar hand on her shoulder. "Mm..." Delighted.

    Archie sat next to her, staring at the calm but very seductive Betty Cooper.

    Betty opened her eyes and smirked, "Here to come get the full show, because you saw the trailer last night?"

    "Here because your mom asked me to watch you. She's at a farm meeting." Archie said.

    "Oh." Betty said, smile fading. When you're single, you're supposed to flirt. Betty always loved stringing boys along, and then dropping them. "Well... how about we..." Betty sighed.

    Betty sat up fully, and stared at Archie. He started listing options "The Bijou is always there. Um... we could... no... Uh..."

    Betty rolled her eyes, "Why don't we just go for a small walk in Fox Forest, get some Chinese takeout, and then come back here to watch a movie?"

    Archie smiled, "Sure, but I have to be somewhere at 5."

    Betty turned her head to the right ever so slightly, in curiosity. Making the sun hit her face in a different way, divided into sections because of her blinds. "Where?" Her voice said softly.

    "Just somewhere. Don't worry about it." Archie said, turning away and looking at her dresser.

    "Okay. Come on. Let's go." Archie said, standing up.