Results

"Oh my god..." Reggie ran to the body, "SOMEONE HELP!" He screamed those words many times, unfortunately no one was around at this time in the morning (8:50 AM).

    He pulled his phone out and called 911 frantically, "Yeah... I'm by Sweetwater River on the Riverdale side, by the bridge. Betty Cooper is here, and she looks like she's d-dead." He trembled, looking at her.

    He brushed Betty's hair aside while the Sheriff answered, "Okay, stay calm. We will be there in a few minutes. Right now see if she's breathing, while we get an ambulance to come to you."

    Reggie panted partially from his run, and practically from the shock of finding his friend like this. "Okay. Okay." He answered before hanging up and putting his phone in his back pocket. "Okay; breathing." He took his hand and placed it just under her nose to receive the finest amount of air come out, "Okay. Okay. She's breathing."

   The ambulance arrived soon with Sheriff Keller and other cops. Reggie picked her up and ran her over to the truck, while Sheriff Keller was shocked by his son's best friend being this bad.
-12:47 AM-
Jughead, Archie, and Veronica were in Fox Forest running through the trees looking for Betty. "You guys; I don't think she's out here." Archie said, stopping to catch his breath.

"No, no. She has to be. She has to be." Jughead panted.

"Archie's right Jughead! What if she went back home or even to the farm?" Veronica suggested.

"No. We have to keep looking. We should try Kevin's house. Maybe Cheryl's too!" Jughead exclaimed.

"All right man, if that's what you want to do." Archie said, picking up the pace as they contained to run.

"Hi this is Riverdale General, you are listed as Elizabeth Cooper's emergency contact, so please call us back when you have a chance. Thank you!" A nurse said, putting the phone down, staring at Betty's body through a window. She walked over to the door, but was stopped by a deputy.

"Sorry, ma'am. Only a few people are permitted to enter the room." He said, standing in front of the door.

"Sorry, but she will die without my help. I have to increase her fluids and ask her questions." The nurse said coldly.

The sheriff stepped out of the way, letting he nurse access Betty's room. She pulled the blinds shut on the window, and turned to Reggie Mantle. "Sorry sir but we need you to leave while we ask her questions."

He nodded, "Okay. Betty I'll be in the waiting room if you need anything." And left the room.

"Okay, we have some sad news..." the nurse said in a somber voice.
-1:32 PM-
Jughead's phone vibrated constantly from Reggie and the hospital, on Veronica's dinner table.

"We need to head back. I'm starving." Archie said, stopping near the parking lot.

"Me too..." Veronica agreed.

"Okay, but eat quickly. We need to find Betty." Jughead said sighing.
-BRRRRINNG! BRRIINNG!-
Veronica's phone rang, as she pulled it out of her purse. She answered and held it up to her ear, "Yes?"

"Oh, okay. Thank you Smithers." She continued after being informed. She hung up the phone and looked towards Jughead who was walking toward Archie's car.

"Jughead you left your phone in my house and it's ringing constantly." Veronica said catching up with them.

"Let's hope it's Betty." Archie said getting into the driver's seat.
-2:15 PM-
Jughead walked in the door after coming back from Pop's, full, and walked over to his phone. He picked it up, "Wow. Over one hundred messages in total. From... Reggie and another number. God I swear if he is trying to give me a girl's number..." Jughead said, opening Reggie's texts as his phone suddenly rang in his hands. "The number." Jughead said, as Veronica and Archie crowded around him.