Missing

The deputy turned around and ran into the room while Jughead stumbled back. The deputy started to yell, "CODE BLUE, CODE BLUE! ELIZABETH COOPER IS MISSING!" Jughead's eyes fogged up, as he started to run outside. He looked around, before collapsing onto his knees in a tearless sob.

He sniffled, as a tear rolled down his cheek, before replacing all his feelings with pure anger. "He will... pay." He muttered getting up and jogging over to his motorcycle.

Sweet Pea rode his motorcycle to the road behind Betty's house. As he got off, Sweet Pea pushed Betty off of it and started to roll his bike into her backyard. He put it in her shed, and covered it with a tarp. Betty looked the back gate shaking, and walked up to the back door.

She opened it after taking a key from under a pot; and walked inside letting Sweet Pea inside. "You've already been here. I don't have to show you around, do I?" Betty asked with a hint of fire in her voice.

Sweet Pea pulled out the gun and aimed it at her, "You will show me more respect." Emphasizing every word, bringing Betty down to her knees, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Get up. Go down to your basement to the guest bedroom." Sweet Pea said. Betty winced every step down the stairs, because he always brought her down there so no one could see them. She walked into the bedroom, as Sweet Pea shut the door behind them.

"Get on the bed." He said in a stern voice, pointing the gun at her.

Betty nodded, and slowly climbed on it. Sweet Pea pulled out two handcuff sets, and grabbed her right wrist. Betty didn't dare to resist, because he still had the gun in his hand.

Sweet Pea handcuffed her wrists to the metal railing of the bed. Betty started to cry, but ended up biting her lip in fear after Sweet Pea muttered "Shut the hell up" under his breath.

"How many people know? Hmm? Know it was me. Not know that you were raped, because you can tell just by looking at you, but who knows it was ME!?" He yelled at her, causing Betty to whimper and scurry up the bed.

"Just... Jughead and Veronica. Just them!" She said, not thinking about lying.

"Good, so now I get the satisfaction of KILLING your best friend and boy friend. Maybe I'll even be Serpent King after his death." Sweet Pea boasted.

Betty closed her eyes tightly, but shrieked when Sweet Pea pulled her ankles down to the bottom of the bed. Until the cuffs were rubbing Betty's wrists red.

Sweet Pea locked the room, leaving her inside. She couldn't hear if he had left or not, so she couldn't scream or yell for help. She stared at the room around her. With shaky breath she closed her eyes to hopefully get some sleep.
-12:00 AM-
    Jughead's motorcycle pulled up to his trailer as he ran out to Sweet Pea's. "OPEN UP YOU RAPIST!" He yelled while pounding on the door.

    "I already tried that." Said Veronica, walking towards him "I was waiting for you to come back."

    "Yeah? Well Betty's gone. She left. Or—Or someone took her? How should I know? I left her alone for less than an hour and the police are looking for her." Jughead yelled, as Veronica continued to walk forward to him.

    "Let's look for her. Possibly at her house?" Veronica suggested, making eye contact with Jughead. He nodded, and led her over to his bike. She climbed on after him, and held his chest tightly.

    Pulling up to Betty's house Archie ran outside, "Is it true? Did Betty..." He was crying, obviously in pain.

    Jughead nodded, along with Veronica, before trying to enter the house. "Dude, someone took her. Or she just left. The police are looking for her" Jughead said.