Warehouse

Betty started to cry, but then a swift hard blow to her head delivered by Sweet Pea knocked her unconscious.

"Don't you dare—" Jughead started to say.

"Or what?" Sweet Pea asked cutting him off. "I'll still rape her. And eventually she'll kill herself, and I'll find someone else."

"We'll go find her, Jug. You stay here and watch." Veronica said taking Archie's hand.

Jughead quivered as soon as the others left, watching the love of his life being beaten.

    "Look, I'll trade ANYTHING! My trailer, money, the serpents! Just please don't hurt her." Jughead begged.

    "Why do I have to trade? I can just take them." Sweet Pea said grabbing Betty's tank top straps.

    "Please, Sweet Pea. She just—" Jughead started to say.

    Sweet Pea cut him off, "I don't care." He grabbed a switch blade from his pocket and ripped the tank top traps, and ripped it down the side. He threw it in the corner of the room while Betty was still very unconscious.

    "Sweet Pea don't you fucking dare!" Jughead yelled.

    Sweet Pea remover the ski mask and grinned at the screen as he started to pull the black leggings down.

    "YOU FUCKING ASS—" Jughead yelled standing up.

    "Bye to all now." Sweet Pea said closing the computer. He stared at Betty, who had a bandage around her ribs and bruises everywhere.

    "Get better quick because I want to relax." Sweet Pea said pulling her leggings back up and placing his serpent jacket on her shoulders as picked up the gun and he walked over to the cot in the corner.

    Sweet Pea set the gun down on a table next to the cot, and laid down. He fell asleep almost instantly.

Jughead kicked his coffee table, knocking his laptop to the other side of the room. He destroyed his trailer furiously, and ended up weeping against the kitchen cabinets.

    Banging his head against them he muttered, "Why can't I do anything... This is all because of me."

    "Maybe it would be better if I just did everyone a favor and—" Jughead started to say.

    Being cut off, Archie burst into the trailer. "There's an abandoned warehouse on the other side of town. Tall Boy said Sweet Pea used to live there before he got his trailer."

    Jughead stood up and quickly wiped his tears as he climbed onto his bike.

Archie drove furiously, knocking off a car's rear view mirror. Jughead followed behind without a helmet, trying to keep his eyes open from the rain.

Betty's eyes fluttered open, and she looked around the room. She kept her mouth closed, peering around the room.

Sweet Pea was fast asleep on the cot, drooling.

There was a few windows behind her, mostly covered by old newspapers.

And then the computer was in front of her. Maybe six feet at most. She saw a door behind it, somewhat close, but Sweet Pea was much closer. She couldn't even run if she tried to with her broken ribs.

Jughead and Archie pulled up in front of the warehouse, and kicked the door open. Betty heard a door opened and shut her eyes.

She lasted her head on her shoulder acting if she was asleep, incase Sweet Pea woke up.

Jughead three the door to every room on the left side of the hall, while Archie covered the right side. When they reached the end, they climbed up rusted metal stairs.

Archie put his hand down on the rail, but pulled away quickly at the sheer coldness of it. It must have been below freezing in here during winter and fall.

Jughead reached the second level and looked through the open doors, until one door on the right side, five doors in, was closed. He peered back to Archie, as their footsteps echoed loudly through the warehouse.

Sweet Pea turned in his sleep until grabbing the tiny pillow and shoving it on top of his head.

Jughead slowly opened the door, and instantly saw Betty. Betty's eyes opened instantly and she shook her head violently.

Archie and Jughead peered around the room, until seeing Sweet Pea, in the corner to their right.

    Archie slowly walked over to Betty and started to untie her while Jughead walked over to Sweet Pea.

    Jughead turned around when Archie made a loud noise, of him accidentally moving the chair. Betty shut her eyes tightly, afraid.

    "Hands on your head ass hat." Sweet Pea said holding the gun to Jughead's head from behind.

    Betty kept still, eyes still closed while Archie continued to untie her very slowly.

    Betty's legs were free but she kept them in the same position. Archie's hands wrapped around the knot of rope holding her hands together.

    Jughead got down onto his knees and stared at Archie, who was staring back at him. Sweet Pea smiled deviously, and pressed the gun into his beanie.

    Archie finished untying Betty, but the rope still held a small circle around her wrists that could be pulled out within a second.

Archie stood up and put his hands behind his head.

"Get down next to him Red." Sweet Pea said. Archie got onto his knees next to Jughead, and Sweet Pea walked to meet their faces.

"Looks like I'll have the satisfaction of killing both of you!" Sweet Pea squealed.

Betty didn't move, just kept her eyes shut tightly.

Sweet Pea turned his back to the boys, and walked over to Betty. He turned the chair so they were both facing the boys.

"Open your eyes princess." Sweet Pea whispered into Betty's ear.

Betty opened her eyes and bit her tongue to keep herself from crying.

Sweet Pea put the gun to her head, and loaded the gun. He smiled as a single tear rolled down Betty's face as she slowly nodded. She breathed in, as a single shot echoed through the warehouse.

"SHIT YOU BASTARD WH—" Jughead winced. Betty's head jerked to face Sweet Pea, to see the gun aimed at the boys.

"Oops! I missed!" Sweet Pea said. A gunshot hole was marked in the wall behind Jughead.

"Stop. Please. Just..." Betty said quietly while Archie was yelling at Jughead, something about the gunshot.

Betty said this is such a low voice only Sweet Pea could hear her, "Let them go. You can move us out of town, somewhere across the border. They'll forget about me and you won't have to hurt them!"

Sweet Pea smiled, "Your girl just had a lovely idea!" He said, and walked over to the boys. He turned towards Betty, and away from Jughead and Archie.

Jughead grabbed Sweet Pea's gun, after tackling him. Betty started to stand up, but wobbly walked over to Archie. Before Betty could hit the ground after collapsing, Archie's hands grabbed her tightly and held her in his lap.

Sweet Pea was under Jughead, who had the gun aimed at his head. "Arch! Take Betty out of here!" Jughead yelled.

"What about you?" Archie said, glancing up at him.

"JUST TAKE HER HOME!" Jughead yelled punching Sweet Pea.

Archie picked Betty up and carried her outside the room. Hearing Jughead's grunts Archie ran faster downstairs, to his car. He laid Betty down in the front seat, and drove furiously to the hospital.

Betty's eyes opened, "Archie what—" Her eyes rolled back into her head, white filling the space.

Betty started to seize violently, as Archie drove faster yelling.