Emotions

*Eddie's pov*

After Zack left, I went to work on the bodies. I didn't want to make a special grave for the boy's murderer but he smelled horrible and belonged underground. So I just dug a hole deep enough for his body and put him in and covered the hole.
Now I can make a better grave for the boy. He looked so beautiful and yet so, dreadful in his broken form. I went through his clothing and found a name on his coat.
Caleb.
I felt tears run down my face. This boy should've had longer to live, and or a nicer death. He was very pale, that means he bled out from his wounds. My heart tore in half. This means he suffered.
I threw off my mask and balled. No one deserves to die like that, no matter what they did in their past. I would make Caleb's grave one of the best I've made. Probably not as good as the one I made for Rachel. But I would work with what I had.
Then I had to go take care of something else.

*Zack's pov*

When I entered the shed, Emma was sitting up staring into space with a knife 'the one the murderer had killed her brother with' clutched tightly in her hand.
I ran over to her worriedly.
"Em! What's wrong! Why do you have that knife!?" I shook her gently.
"Hey, answer me!" Her eyes were still blank.
"Caleb." She whispered quietly, so quiet I could hardly make out what she said.
I sat down next to her trying to get the knife out of her hand. But she had a really good grip on it so I gave up.
"Who is Caleb?" I asked the question quietly so I didn't scare her.
"My brother." She said plainly.
"Oh."
I heard the sound of a shovel digging in the dirt reminding me of Eddie.
"Hey someone is here. He is making your brother a nice grave."
"Who?"
"His name is Eddie. He-he's really nice trust me." Her eyes lowered to her hand with the knife.
"C-can I take the knife please?" I had started to fiddle with her hand again, that must've made her look down.
Her eyes watered and she threw the knife aross the room and started balling.
I pulled her close as she cried into my chest. Letting out all her emotions.
"Zack......" She whispered.
"Yeah?" I sat up as she got off me wiping her eyes with her sleeve.
"I-I need to tell you something." She said shakily.
"It's okay, you can tell me anything." I said stroking her hair.
"I um...... I like you." Her eyes started to water again and she covered her face with her hands. Her whole body shaking out of control.
What the fuck does that mean?
"Uh Em I'm confused, what does that mean? It's okay no need to me afraid." I said trying to figure out what she ment.
"I-it means I wanna um do things with you that I wouldn't do with anyone else." She explained.
"Like what?"
She blushed. "I wanna kiss you Zack." She blushed a deeper shade of red.
I was dumbfounded. "What is a kiss?"
She looked up at me like I was the dumbest person in the world. And maybe I am.
"Uh it's kinda hard to explain." She fiddled with her fingers nerviously.
All I knew about kisses is like what I did back in between the buildings with her hand.
"Show me a kiss." I figured it would just be easier if she showed me what she ment. But instead she blushed an even deeper red than before.
"A-are you sure?" She said covering her face in embarrassment.
"Yeah I guess."
She sighed and got in front of me. "You are really sure?"
"Yes how many times do I have to say it?" I said playfully.
"Just making sure you're not gonna kill me after." She said with a slight smile.
"I promise I won't kill you." My eyes got serious so she would know I ment it.
"Okay, hold still." I was so confused so I let her take control.
She stood up and motioned for me to do the same. She then put her arms around my neck and pulled my hood down so she could tangle her fingers in my hair. My hands instinctly went to her waist. Her face then inched closer and closer to mine and her eyes slid shut.
And before I knew it, I felt a pair of soft lips touch mine, moving against mine softly. I closed my eyes instinctly and began to move my lips in rythem with hers.
All of a sudden I felt her tongue touch my lower lip, seeking permission. But before she could do anything else I heard the door slam open and heard a gasp.