Zach / Jachary - Broken bone

dedicated to @an0nym0us-123 thanks for requesting!
and thank you guys for almost 200 reads, enjoy xxx

It was no secret that Zach was extremely smitten over Jack. Well, it was a secret to Jack. But other than that, everyone knew. There's absolutely nothing he wouldn't do for him, and nothing he wouldn't do to spend some time alone with him. So when Jack asked him to go to the park with him to hang out, go swimming in the lake and climb some trees, he thought, what's the worst that could happen?

He takes a deep breath as he looks into the mirror, checking his outfit and his hair once more. Does he look nice enough? Will Jack like it? He begins to get paranoid, so he takes a deep breath and runs a hand through his hair. He can do this. It's just Jack, and besides, it's not even a date; Jack doesn't like him like that.

"Zach, you ready?" Jack calls, and merely seconds later he walks into Zach's room. Zach looks at him, startled, and blushes when he sees his eyes rake down his body. Jack smirks and leans against the doorframe.

"You look cute." He hums to the younger boy, making him blush and look down.

"Thank you." He murmurs, grabbing his phone and walking towards Jack. He's confused when Jack doesn't move from the doorframe, and he looks up to meet his eyes. Jack bites his lip that is still smirking when the younger gulps loudly at their proximity. He then lifts his hand to run it down his face until his thumb grazes his lip, leaving Zach flustered and confused. With that, he pulls away and starts walking down the stairs, leaving Zach behind. Zach waits a few seconds before taking a deep breath to pull himself together and following Jack.

Now, what the fuck just happened? He keeps repeating that as he follows Jack into his car, his heart still pounding. He glances over at Jack and sees that he's still calm and collected, his little smirk resting on his lips. To be honest, Zach didn't even think, if something were to happen between them, that it would be this way around; Jack is never usually this smug and confident. Zach lets out a long, nervous sigh as he buries himself into his seat, looking out the window with his hood up and his hands tucked into his pockets.

They get to the park and Zach's eyes immediately light up and he looks around excitedly. Everyone knows about Zach's secret love of parks, whether he'll admit it or not; he loves the nature and how he can just let loose in the silence. He also love lakes. Climbing trees he's not too fond of, but if Jack wants to do it then he will as well.

"C'mon bro, lets go." Zach follows Jack out of the car and they make their way through the long grass, trying to find a place near the lake that isn't crowded. They find a patch of earth that's surrounded by trees, and, involuntarily, Zach's heart rate goes up; this all just seemed so... intimate. Zach turns around and nearly chokes when he sees Jack standing shirtless in front of him, and he has to try his very best to not stare. He bites his lip as his eyes flicker from Jacks eyes to his chest, which makes Jack smirk.

"You gonna take your shirt off, babe? Or are you just gonna stare?" He clucks his tongue and chuckles as he quickly turns and dives into the lake, making Zach gulp. He thinks as he's taking his shirt off; Jack's messing with him. He's trying to get into his head and freak him out. Well two can play at that game. He tosses his shirt aside and jumps into the water, splashing Jack, making the older boy groan. When he resurfaces, he sees Jack hovering by the edge, glancing at Zach every few seconds. Zach smirks, because this is the perfect moment for him to try and get back at Jack. He starts slowly swimming towards him, Jack picking up on his movements. The older boy smiles as he approaches, but when Zach's hands land on his thighs suddenly, his smile drops and his breath hitches. He looks at Zach wide eyed, curious, as the younger boy straddles his lap.