Daniel / Dorbyn - Tachycardia pt 2

*requested!*

It had been a few weeks since Daniel's initial scare and so far, nothing else had happened. The boys were relieved, as were Tyler and Daniel, and somehow the event seemed to slip their minds. Everything was back to normal. Until, one night, it happened again, only five times worse than usual.

***

Corbyn sighs as he feels shuffling beside him, keeping his eyes sealed shut in annoyance of being woken up. He tries to move away from the very fidgety Daniel sleeping next to him, attempting to fall asleep again, when suddenly he hears a soft whimper from the brunette. His eyes snap open suddenly, and he whips up quickly, turning in fear to face his younger boyfriend. He flicks on the lamp beside his bed and looks down at Daniel.

His appearance is terrifying; sweat lines his hair, shining in the soft light, his face scrunched up in pain. His chest heaves up and down rapidly, and Corbyn can almost see the outline of his heart thumping against his chest, trying to break free. His whole body trembles and thrashes, more and more pained whimpers beginning to escape his lips. Corbyn stares at his figure in shock, his blood freezing in dread as he watches the agony take over him. He doesn't know what to do as his hands begin shaking themselves, afraid for what might be happening to his boyfriend. He's almost scared to move, in case he worsens something, but he knows he has to act soon to help him.

"Daniel!" Corbyn suddenly hisses, hoping to catch his attention, to no avail. He looks around helplessly, trying to think of anything to do to help his suffering partner, but nothing comes to mind. Tears begin to cover his eyesight as he slowly sits up, making sure not to move him, and grabs his phone with shaking hands. He quickly calls Jonah, who, despite being in the room beside them, probably couldn't hear anything that was happening. As he waits for Jonah to pick up, his hand goes to Daniel's shoulder, rubbing softly to try and carefully wake him. He shivers slightly when he can lightly feel Daniel's sporadic heartbeat, and finally Jonah answers.

"Hello?" The oldest says groggily, making Corbyn glance at the clock. 3:17am.

"Jo..." Corbyn cries, almost unable to continue. Jonah jolts awake at his bandmates distressed state, and he sits up suddenly, shaking Jack's shoulder.

"What's wrong Corbs?" Jonah asks softly.

"It's Dani... somethings wrong-" Corbyn hiccups, his hands trembling more by the second.

"I'm coming." Jonah hangs up after those serious words are said, and seconds later, the door swings open, and Jonah enters, followed by a tired and confused Jack. Corbyn reaches out a shaky hand towards them as the boys pick up their paces, looking at Daniels trembling figure in fear. Jonah immediately goes over to Daniel and starts to try and wake him, whilst Jack moves over to Corbyn, wrapping his arms around the older boy.

"Shh..." He says softly into Corbyn's ear as the older cries out of fear. Corbyn grips onto him tightly, wanting comfort.

"Corbs, what happened bud?" Jack whispers, wiping the tears that were cascading down his cheeks.

"I-I just woke up and he was trembling and shaking a-and his heartbeat is crazy - I didn't know what to do." Corbyn cries as Jack slowly moves him away from the bed, making sure he doesn't catch sight of Daniel, who's pale complexion is scary.

"Don't worry, Jonah's gonna help, Tyler has told him exactly what to do in this situation. Daniel's gonna be fine." Corbyn breathes in deeply before finally looking towards Daniel, noticing that he was beginning to wake up. The two boys move forwards, going over to Daniel's other side.

He suddenly lets out a large sob, rolling over whilst breathing heavily. He leans over the side of the bed, dry heaving a few times before suddenly letting out a horrible trail of vomit. Corbyn moves forwards to stabilise Daniel whilst Jonah grabs a bin, placing it under his chin.

"It's okay love, just let it all out, you'll feel better afterwards." Corbyn whispers into Daniels ear, trailing a hand softly up and down his arm. Hot tears fill Daniels eyes as he squeezes them tightly shut, trying to hold it all in, but his breathing doesn't seem to do anything because soon enough more contents from his stomach come up, making the tears fall down. Corbyn keeps his body pressed against his boyfriend, trying his best himself to not cry as he watches Daniel suffer without being able to do a thing to help him. Finally, the only sound you can hear in the room is Daniel's heavy breathing, Jack and Jonah both leaning against the wall, watching their bandmates worriedly.

"You done there, Dani?" Corbyn whispers soothingly into Daniel's ear, his hands still softly caressing his arm. Dani barely nods, but it's enough for Jonah to grab the bin from him and for Jack to pass him a tissue. Corbyn carefully wipes Daniel's mouth, watching the younger boy's eyes droop as he leans against him.

"Has your heartbeat gone back to normal?" He asks softly, attempting to untangle Daniel's sweat matted hair with his fingers. Daniel looks up at him through hazy eyes, slowly closing them and burying his head into Corbyn's neck, making the older boy giggle lightly, despite how shaky he still feels from the scare.

"It's gone now. But it's never been that bad before. I felt like I couldn't breathe." Daniel says sadly, fiddling with Corbyn's fingers.

"I'm sure it was just a scare baby. You're gonna be fine, just get some rest now, okay?" Daniel doesn't hesitate to agree, letting Corbyn help him back into bed, pretty much already asleep again. After a few seconds and a soft kiss on his boyfriends forehead, Corbyn looks over at the two boys still waiting patiently on the other side of the room, and he walks over to them, crashing into Jonah's arms with a soft sob. Jonah looks down at him in surprise, exchanging a sympathetic glance with Jack, who softly caresses Corbyn's shoulder. 

"That was so scary." Corbyn whimpers, his face muffled by Jonah's shirt.

"I know bub, but it's over now. Let's get you back to bed." The two boys help Corbyn back into the bed, tucking the emotional boy in and kissing his forehead lightly.

"Go to sleep Corbs. Dani is going to be just fine." Jonah whispers, before both boys leave the room. Corbyn pulls the sleeping Daniel into his chest, burying his head into his boyfriends shoulder

word count: 1242

the ending was super rushed, sorry! i have my exams coming up soon so idk how active im gonna be here...

i do have some other boyxboy books that are already prewritten so i'm definitely gonna update them! on this account i have a zonah one called 'Cover Up' and then on my other account (@sunrisejonah) im writing a short book for each song that the boys release, i have one completed for Big Plans (donah), one almost completed for Cold In LA (dorbyn) and this weekend in starting one for I Don't Belong In This Club (jarbyn)... so yeah, if you wanna check them out i'd REALLY appreciate it! sorry for the long a/n, thank you guys for always commenting and making me feel good about my sucky writing hahaha xxx