Jonah / Janah - Bipolar

i kinda like this one, ngl

Jonah paces around the bedroom worriedly, not knowing what to do. His whole room was mismatched and turned upside down, since he had misplaced his pills and was trying to find them, to no avail. He growls as he tosses his pillows to the side, accidentally knocking over a picture frame on a stand.

He breathes deeply, sinking down onto the bed and burying his hands into his hair. Okay, now was not a time to panic; surely he can survive one night without his pills right? I mean, he had been putting off taking them all day but he hadn't realised that he had lost them, but that shouldn't affect how he acts too much... should it? He curses himself for knowing so little about his own mental illness. He then frowns, feeling powerless and ashamed; who can't control their own moods? The amount of people how have joked about him being bipolar without even knowing they were completely correct is insane... obviously Jonah wasn't the best at hiding his illness.

He was diagnosed when he was 12 and continuously got angry at his siblings, and then felt bad for it, and then a few seconds later got mad again. Ever since his diagnosis, he's felt utterly powerless and, deep down, very ashamed. It tore him apart every time he yelled at his sisters, but he couldn't seem to stop. Thankfully, these pills have avoided any awkward moments with the boys on tour, since they weren't aware of what he had, but there have been moments where they've caught him right before he's taken the pill or before it's properly kicked in, but he always apologises immediately for anything he says, and the boys, being their kind selves, always forgive him, no matter what he says to them.

There's a knock at the door, that startles Jonah, and he looks up hesitantly. He lets out a breath of relief when it's only Jack, his boyfriend. Jacks eyes widen as he looks around the room, taking in the mess.

"Woah, Jo, what happened? Have you lost something?" Jack asks, trying to make his way to Jonah without treading on anything. Jonah growls at his comment, being reminded that he hasn't had his pills. Jack shouldn't be so nosy, he thinks.

"Mind your own fucking business." He snaps, making Jack halt in his path. He looks up at Jonah in confusion, feeling slightly hurt.

"Oh. S-Sorry, I hadn't realised it was a private issue." Jack does respect Jonah's privacy, I mean surely there's a good reason for the mess and Jonah's bad temper. Jonah, on the other hand, takes his comment as a sarcastic one, glaring at the younger boy.

"Get. Out." Jacks whole face falls at Jonah's dark tone, and he gulps, quickly making his way back through the mess again.

"O-Okay. S-Sorry. I just came to tell you the pizza is here and we're gonna watch a film." Jack lets out quickly before exiting, not wanting to spend another minute in that room. As soon as he's gone, Jonah curses himself for being so horrible, sinking down into his bed. He feels tears filling up in his eyes and he groans, trying to wipe them away quickly.

Jonah goes downstairs after a few minutes, once his eyes have stopped watering. Everyone gives him cautious looks as he enters, so he knows Jack has told them what has happened. No one speaks as they continue eating their pizza, so Jonah grabs himself a slice and makes his way to sit next to Jack. He catches Daniel eye and scowls slightly internally.

"What?" He snaps accidentally. He freezes in his tracks as Daniel looks at him, wide eyed, and he bites his lip.

"Sorry." He sighs, before taking a seat next to Jack. He can feel that Jack is tense next to him, and every ounce of him feels regretful. Everyone starts talking to each other to try and break the tension.

"Jack, baby." He knows that Jack's listening to him but he doesn't look at him.

"Please look at me." He sighs, tears threatening to fall from his eyes again. This time, Jack does as he's told, immediately noticing Jonah's teary eyes. He frowns and reaches forwards, cupping his cheeks gently.