Jack / Janiel - Dehydration

| requested |

(i am working on my other requests, there are just lots! let me know what you think xx)

Jack wasn't quite sure what was happening. He often found himself feeling really lightheaded and getting some really piercing headaches. It was frustrating, because he kept having to stop halfway through the rehearsal. It didn't help that Daniel kept sending him flirty and playful looks, making his heartbeat go wild. Yeah, that definitely didn't help his situation.

Their soundcheck during their show in Paris was going alright. Jack found himself slacking a lot, due to his dizziness, which slightly worried him. But he was certain it wasn't anything serious and that as long as he had a quick lie down right before the show, he'd be fine. Surely he was just tired.

He huffs after having sung his part in Hooked, leaning his palms against his knees for a minute to try and avoid passing out. That was the closest he had gotten to actually passing out, which worried him a lot. He tries walking into his position but doesn't watch where he's going and crashes right into Zach, the blow sending him to the floor. He watches the world swirl before him for a little, blinking quickly to try and regain his vision. He finally comes back down to Earth, and he realises someone is calling his name. He carefully sits up, noting that the room feels slightly far away and hazy, but ignoring it.

"Jack! Are you okay?" Daniel asks softly, kneeling down next to the curly haired boy to help him sit up. Zach is also kneeling in front of him, looking at him guiltily.

"I-I'm fine." He stutters, his back burning from feeling Daniel touching him.

"I'm so sorry bro, I didn't see you there." Zach apologises, holding his hand out to try and pull Jack onto his feet. Jack grabs his hand but lets go when the movement makes him feel faint.

"Stop...stop..." He quickly says, taking a deep breath as he tries to stabilise himself. This definitely causes the two boys to worry, and they exchange a look.

"Woah, what's wrong? Did you hit your head or something?" Daniel asks softly, his hand going to Jack's head to feel for a bump. Jack tries dismissing him, moving away.

"No... I don't think so... no, no, I'm fine." He finally asserts, but the boys still look at him unsurely.

"Boys, what's happening? Is someone hurt?" Tyler calls from where he had been watching on the side. Almost everyone in the theatre looks over at the three boys, making Jack blush.

"Yeah, I think he hit his head, he's feeling dizzy." Daniel calls over. Jack tries to deny it but doesn't seem to manage to do so, and he just smacks Daniels leg, making the taller boy grin cheekily.

"Bring him over, you can sit out for now Jack." Tyler says. Zach and Daniel help him stand, steadying him when he stumbles slightly; something wasn't right, that's for sure. They sit him down on a chair near the stage, and Zach wonders off after apologising once more. Daniel stays, running his hands over Jacks shoulders and ending with them grabbing his neck softly. Jack follows his every move, worried that Dani can feel his erratic heartbeat. Daniel smirks before letting go and wondering off, leaving Jack confused and slightly overwhelmed. He swallows slightly as Tyler makes his way over to him.

"Hey dude, how are you?" He asks, confused when Jacks eyes don't seem to register his presence for a few seconds.

"Oh, sorry, um, I'm okay." Jack says awkwardly, making Tyler frown.

"You sure? Any pain, any weird feelings?" Tyler prompts him, kneeling down in front of him.

"Well, I've got a bit of a headache, but other than that, I think I'm fine." Jack explains, lessening the truth a little. Because the actual truth was that his headache was killing him; the trip over had worsened his pain, he felt dizzy and completely disoriented. But no one had to know that.