Corbyn / Zorbyn - Asthma

(just a warning, this is kinda weird lmao, excuse this shit. it's more of a one-shot rather than a sickfic but still oops)

Of course Corbyn didn't want anyone knowing he had asthma. He was mainly just nervous about what the boys would think of him, he's just ashamed. He's always so careful when it comes to anything like hairspray, deodorant, too much sport, anything that might cause his asthma to set off.

Corbyn sighs as he watches Zach jumping around happily, trying to run away from Jack, who was attempting to tackle him down. Daniel and Jonah had gone out for the evening to watch a football game, Jack was waiting for his lift so he can go out with his family, which would leave both Zach and Corbyn alone. This thought alone caused butterflies to arise in Corbyn's stomach, just thinking about spending alone time with the most gorgeous boy on the planet. Corbyn sighs slightly.

Suddenly, Zach jumps into Corbyn's lap, making his breath hitch painfully as he gets winded by Zach's elbow. Zach continues messing about with Jack, trying to avoid him at all cost, whilst Corbyn tries to regain his breath. Finally he does, and he calms down slightly, but not entirely; I mean, considering who was sitting on his lap, how could he calm down?

Suddenly, the doorbell rings, making everyone freeze. Zach smirks as Jack lets out a growl, grabbing his coat.

"Saved by the bell. This isn't over Herron." Jack says before quickly exiting the room, leaving Zach in hysterics, slipping off a Corbyn's lap and onto the sofa. Corbyn watches Zach laugh with a small smile on his face. When Zach finally calms down, he looks at Corbyn, wiping his eyes and breathing deeply. Corbyn gulps slightly at the red-faced, out-of-breath boy with his legs draped over his lap.

"Hi." Zach giggles slightly, making Corbyn's heart flutter.

"H-Hey." Corbyn tries to let his stutter go casually, despite Zach's eyebrow raise.

"So, we have the house to ourselves. What do you wanna do?" Zach says, sitting up. Corbyn curses his mind for all the thoughts he gets when Zach mentions that they're alone, and he breathes out shakily.

"U-um, I-I don't know. What do you want to do?" Corbyn says, his hand landing on Zach's thigh subconsciously. Zach's gaze attaches to Corbyn's hand.

"Can you make us dinner?" Zach pleads, going to attach their hands together due to beginning to feel awkward with it on his thigh.

"You want a nice, romantic diner, my love?" Corbyn jokes, kissing his hand playfully. Zach bites his lip slightly.

"Yes." He says quietly, very seriously. Corbyn looks into his eyes, not being able to avoid the hounding innocence that surrounds his face, and he smiles.

"Anything for you." He says, before moving Zach's legs off him and heading over to the kitchen. Once in there, he takes a deep breath, trying to keep his nerves under control. He also can't help smiling when he thinks of the younger boy. Corbyn starts working on dinner, preparing a nice pasta dish involving lots of meats and sauces that his mum taught him to make for his future wife. Well...

Finally, when he's done, he turns down the lights slightly and slings a white cloth over his arm before walking back into the living room, seeing Zach on his phone.

"Dinner is served." Corbyn says in a posh voice, trying to hide his nerves. What if Zach thought he was stupid? What if he thought he was weird? But Zach just laughs brightly when he sees Corbyn, quickly standing up and following Corbyn into the kitchen. He stops in the doorway when he sees the intimate meal Corbyn had prepared. His jaw drops as he slowly approaches the table, before looking over at Corbyn again.

"Corbs, you..." His voice trails away due to his shock, making Corbyn bite his lip. He's prepared to take it all back and say it was a joke.

"I thought you'd just order a pizza or something. This is... amazing." Zach breathes, making Corbyn sigh in relief.