A growing bond

I woke up with the feeling of warmth, love and protection. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Optimus already looking at me and smiling. "Hello beautiful" he said and kissed my forehead.

"How long have you been awake for?"

"About half an hour. I usually wake up a lot earlier." I looked at the clock and saw it was 5:15!!!

"What time do you usually wake up?!?" I asked, how can everyone wake up earlier than that?

"In human times, about 4:30"

"...... A-Am.....?"

"Yes"

"Wow. Had a lie in then?" I smiled.

"It's been quite nice to have what you humans call a 'lie in'. I haven't had one for as long as I can remember."

"Really? Well, let this be your first" I snuggled into him more. My legs and arms were still wrapped around him. He was soooooooooo warm! It's was like I had a pile of hot water bottles underneath me.

"Your so warm" he whispered.

"So are you. Well I got about 15 minutes until I have to get up. So I'll stay 5 more minutes with you in bed and I'll make you probably your first human breakfast. I have to get my horses use to the new yard."

"I probably should get up in a minute to. I have to get back to base soon."

"Before they start to worry about you again?" I asked laughing. Optimus suddenly turned us over so he was on top. I was worried that he wanted a quick sex acted before I new that he was doing. He dipped his head and snuggled it in my neck.

"I wish I didn't have to go back though". He was trying to relax on top of me but he didn't want to put his weight on me.

"It's ok Optimus. Relax." He relaxed and snuggled his whole body into me. "Why don't you want to go back?".

"I don't know" he sighed "I've just been working constantly recently. It's starting to hit me hard. I just wish I could escape from being called sir all the time. I feel like I want to relax but I need to keep my afforaty in check infront of the others. You know?"

"Yeah. You feel like you need to keep your leadership-like personality infront of the others so they feel relaxed. So they know that they don't need to worry because your there. But you can't feel the same way."

"Exactly" he sighed again. "That's why I love you and your animals. I can relax around you. I don't need to worry."

"Optimus" I said tilting his head up to look at me. There was literally an inch between are noses "you can come here as many times as you want. I love you, and I want you to be happy".

"Thank you" He said and kissed me. "I better get up now" he started to pull away but I clang on to him.

"No!!!! Your so warm!!!!"

"Baby, I got to get ready"

"Well take me with you then!!!" I moaned.

"Y/N" he laughs.

"Fine" I said and reluctantly let go. "I'm making breakfast." I walked into to the kitchen and Optimus followed. His clothes have now faded to new clothes. And holy dam did he look good!

 And holy dam did he look good!