Caught in the act

I have some very bad news. Sir Winston Churchill (my real hamster who I used for this book) ,on the 30th Of December 2018, has escaped his cage while I was away on the weekend. Now, I want to point out that this was not a case of poor keeping. You are allowed to leave a hamster on his own for a maximum of 3 days because they stour food. He chewed through the cage bars. This happened a all the time to people who own hamsters.
There is a high changes that I might never see him again, and there's a high chance that he's dead. I am so depressed writing this. I will keep writing chapters for this book but Winston won't be featured in it. If I'm about a few days to a week he's still not found, it will mean he has died and I will wright a chapter on this story about his deaf (but out of old age instead). Hope you enjoy this chapter.
We all miss you Winston. Xx
___________________________

It's was now late January. The kids now know about me and Optimus to. Jack and Raf are pretty cool about it but Miko....... were do I begin...... 1. she asks me like 5471 questions a second about it to me and Optimus. Optimus face when she asks him is just to funny! 2. She draws soooo many pictures or writing poems about us and puts them everywhere!!! And 3. The worst once, she sneaks up to me and Optimus were alone and snaps pictures of us when we're in a mid-kissing-session to show the others. ITS SO ANNOYING!!!!!

Flashback

Me and Optimus haven't kissed in a LONG TIME. Since the others have found out, we have not had any alone time. I have a plan.

"Hey Optimus" I asked.

"Yes, Y/N" I knew he hated not calling me Cheval infront of the rest of the team.

"I think I might of left something in your room the night I slept here before I moved. Could you help me look for it?"

"But you haven't-.... oh" he knew what I was doing. "Of course". He picked me up and took me into his quarters. Quite eagerly by the way. He put me down and activated his holoform. He joined me on the platform for humans and wrapped his arms around me. "Your a genius, you know that?"

"Yep"  I wasted no time and kissed him. He kissed back imidiatly. And god was it passionate? Yes, yes it was. We were kissing for about 5 minutes before I wanted to spice things up. I quickly licked my tongue across his lips teasingly. Holy Moly that made a difference! The next thing I know is his somehow slipped his tongue in my mouth and we were having a battle for dominance. He picked me up and put me on a table, there was a human table in every room. I wrapped my legs around him. Oh, my, god, I have never seen this side or Prime before. We should do this more often!

We were in a deep kissing match until there was a sudden flash of light. We separated and looked at to the door of his room....... Miko......... "OMG I AM SO SHOWING THE REST OF TEAM PRIMR THIS-"

"MIKO!!!" Me and Optimus shouted. I jumped Of the table, ran down the stairs and strait towards her.

"AHH!!!" She ran for it. I didn't bother chasing her. I'm sneakier than that. And anyway I wouldn't be embarrassed, the others have to get use to Optimus having a girlfriend. I turned and looked at Optimus.

"Don't worry, I'll get her back."

"I know you will" he chucked. He walked down the stairs and we walked towards each over again. I put my arms around his neck and he put his around me like usual. "That was, nice. We haven't seen eachover like that in weeks".

"I haven't seen you like that ever." I kissed him again and my necklace slipped out of my shirt. I help it up to look at it. "Ever since you gave this to me, I have never taken this of".

"Really?" He asked happily.

"Of course not" I pecked his on the lips again "I made a promise to myself, and I'll make that promise to you two, that I will never take it of. Whatever happens."

"And I promise you that I will never stop loving you. Till the end of time". We whispered and we whispered sweet nothings for a few minutes longer until later we headed back to the main hanger.

"If the others acted all funny over that picture, don't be embarrassed about it, ok? Just because your there leader, doesn't mean you can't be loved."

"Okay" he said and we made it back. We walked in the main hanger. I saw that raf, Miko and Jack were giggling, and Arcee, bulkhead, bumblebee and ratchet looked concerned. Optimus places me onto the platform and went to the huge cibertronion computer thing to do work. As I walked past the sofa, I looked over Mikos shoulder to see the picture. It was worse that I fought. I was sat on the table with my legs around him and his hands on my sides. You can totally tell that we were using are tongues. Shit.

"Did you find what you were looking for, Y/N?" Miko smirked. Everyone was listening.

"Yes, I did" I said as I sat down. I looked at Optimus and I saw he was trying not to look at the others. His hand were trampling while typing and he face looked so worried. "Optimus" I whispered and he looked at me. His whole body was trembling now. 'Breathe' I mouthed and raised my hand up and down in time with my breathing. He breathed in and out deeply and continued with his work.

End of flashback

She will pay.

The next day.

I followed Miko on her way home. She wasn't going to base today as she was grounded. But jack was not going either, and he wasn't grounded. hhhhmmmmm........ suspicious......... I  kept following her from afar and saw jack waiting at her house. I saw Miko smile and walk right up to jack..... and kissed him on the lips! I had the moment and took a picture. I ran back to Optimus who was waiting for me in a hidden area so Miko wouldn't see. Yes, he was helping me with this. He had to have his share of the revenge. "Did you get one?" He asked.

"Yep" I giggled and Optimus drove back to base. The next day, lets just say I printed over 200 copies of it and stuck them everywhere in the base for everyone to see.

Muhahahaha!!!!!

___________________________

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if it's short but I'm looking for Winston still and I just came back from London.