Parents

I was sitting next to Optimus on the table and base. Today was the day I finally learn some Cybertronian language! I've been wanting to do this for a while and now I finally can. Optimus is so good to me. He spent his time writing out the Cybertronian alphabet and english alphabet lined up underneath it so I could under stand it better. This is why I love him so much!

(For the Cybertron language, I've used Chinese (traditional Chinese, I think

(For the Cybertron language, I've used Chinese (traditional Chinese, I think. Not 100% sure) language because it looks most like cybertronian. So please don't think he's speaking/ teaching Chinese 😂)

The first thing I'm learning is to say 'I speak English, I'm not from Cybertron origin' so if I end up somehow talking to a Cybertronian who can speak English, they'll know I can't understand them.

"Now lets start by the letter I" He wrote it out like this: 我 "now you copy it" I copied it and actually made a good attempt. "Good now S" he continued to teach me utill I could speak and wright the sentence down.

"我手英語,我不是來自 賽博坦的起源" I spoke fluently. I jumped when the whole room clapped, including Arcee. I smiled sheepishly "it was Optimus who teached me" I said smiling at Optimus and sat back next to him.

"Sorry, darling, but I need to do a bit of work and after that we will continue" he said.

"Do I have homework?" I asked hopefully.

"Homework?"

"You know, like what the kids do after school."

"Oh right, um" he thought for a bit then smirked. He wrote down some Cybertronian down: 我 愛 你. "Try to translate 我 愛 你" he said and his holoform disappeared. I saw his auto form walk over to the computer thing and worked. Still smirking.

It has been a good hour and I've only cracked that 我 means I. It was really hard work but I found it fun. "Gosh, Optimus you left me stumped" I said giggling.

"Just remember" he said "not all letters are pronounced the same".

"....... ahhhh....... ohhhh........ that's..... that's quite useful actually" I suddenly jotted down lots of letters and words. Optimus chuckled and got back to work.

About 45 minutes later

I think I solved it. I actually didn't know what it said because I wrote what the Cybertronian letters equivalent to English letters. I read it...... Wait.... i read it again and again. It said. 'I love you'.

I gasped and looked at Optimus he looked and me and smirked again. He was loving this. 'I love you' mouthed, hoping it was right. He smile and nodded. I beamed and read it again. He is the sweetest boyfriend on the planet. Well, two planets.

My phone suddenly rang. I looked at the screen and it said...... Mum........ I gasped and answered it. Optimus looked at me worriedly. "Uh, Hello?"