Period/ beach

It had been a few weeks now since Optimus got this 'Cybonic plague' thing and today, Ratchet said that Optimus was 100% better. From the time he has been recovering I've noticed I thew things from him. About 3-4 days ago, bulkhead and bumblebee were playing a Cybertron version of basketball and I noticed that Optimus was enjoying watching it like a dad watching football or something.

That was the same day we found out the megatron was hiding inside of bumblebee and was taking control of him and is alive now........ WHICH FUCKING BLOWS!!!!!

Anyway, the point is I didn't expect Optimus to enjoy basketball. I wonder why he dose.....

"Hey baby?" I walked up to the platform nearest to Optimus where he was working.

"Yes sweetspark?" Sweetspark? That's a new one!..... oh I get it! Spark = heart in Cybertronian language. So he was calling me sweetheart! Aww!!

"Do you like basketball?"

"I take interest in it. Why?"

"Just wondering. I saw that you were watching bumblebee and bulkhead a few days ago and I was just wondering why you like it" I started to blush.

"When I first became a prime, which is the same time as when we first came to earth, humans who helped us Autobots, show us how to play it. I've always liked it ever since."

(If you've never seen G1 before and to give you an idea of what he's talking about)

"I was younger then, still finding my place" Optimus sighed at the memories.

"I use to play when I was at school. My school at the time wanted me to be on the basketball team because I was so good at dodging people with the ball" I chuckled "I've always been good at dodging people, practiced to many times with Simon and his punches... we should have a game one, you vs me. If your up for it" I said teasingly.

"Challenge expected" we shook hands, well, I shook his index finger. I walked away with a smile on my face of this new challenge.

-the next day-

I was mucking out Mistys stable when I suddenly got a horrid pain in my lower stomach.

Noooooo!!!! My perioooooodddd!!!! I walked into the bathroom and sorted myself out. I walked out and back to Mistys stable, I got cramps again. This was a heavy one. I walked to the office to find Susan. "Susan, Do you have any pain killers?" I asked desperately.

"Yes, why?" I gave her the look that all girls know to well. "I'm on it" she gave me 2 pain killers and I swallowed them down with some water.

"Oh Susan it's a heavy one!" I moaned.

"I know girl, you've got this! Women are strong! We go through this every month and people think men are stronger than women? Hell no." This femininely speech actually helped me.

"Yeah... yeah!! I got this!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!" walking out the door.

"YES!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!" (Literally what me and my are like during are periods XD)

After a few more hours the pain came back, and even worse. My phone started buzzing and I looked to see who it was. It was Optimus.