Christmas!

It has been a few weeks now. I have now really bonded with Optimus, we get along so well. I trusted him so much, he is so patient with me. I've always dreaded the day I make love for the first time. When I think, see or hear anything sexual, I get a horrible feeling in my stomach. Peter (the old man) really did damage to me. I've told Optimus this and he was perfectly fine if waiting for me to be ready. I'm still not ready quite yet, but I think I'm starting to fell confutable with the idea.

This Christmas was his first proper celebration out of all the time he's been on earth. I want to give him something I know he'll love. It may be small, but it holds a lot.

It was now the 23rd of December (Me, Miko, jack and Raf decided to have are Autobot Christmas Day ,at base, on the 24th. So on Christmas Day (25th) we can spend it with are family's) me and the kids were whispering to each over what we were getting are guardians for Christmas.

By the way, Arcee still hates me. I've try to talk to her but she's just so sharp with me. What's her deal? I really want to be friends with her, but she just.... won't allow it.

We kept talking and planning until it was time to go home. We got in are guardians and they drove us home. I couldn't help but smile when I thought of the present I got Optimus. "you alright Cheval?" He started calling me Cheval because it's the he found out it is a french name for girls meaning horseman/horsewomen and knight. It's also the french word for horse. (Cute ain't it?). He only calls me it when we're alone though.

"Yep" was the only thing I said. We arrived and we said a goodbyes. I got in my flat and said hi to the pets. Now usually, Optimus would come up with me but this time I didn't let him. He couldn't see his present. I rapped it up, put it somewhere safe for tomorrow and I went to bed. Molly has now started to sleep with me in bed. She kept me warm. I wish I could sleep with Optimus again though. Molly is great but me and Optimus only slept together once and I loved it so much. I think he misses it to. But after this gift, we won't have to anymore.

I got into my bed and text Optimus. He can somehow text me with out a phone. I'm not going to question it, to much technology.

'Sorry you couldn't come with me to my apartment today. X'

'It's fine. But I'm curious, why couldn't I come?'

'You will find out tomorrow 😉'

'Your up to something'

'Yep! You'll find out why tomorrow! What are you doing?'

'Just working'

'Well don't work over night, ok?'

'Ok'

'Promise?'

'Promise'

'Good. Goodnight,I love you.

'Goodnight darling, I love you to'

I giggled when I turned my phone of. He has no idea! I snugged up and Molly warmed my feet up.

_________The next day_________

I woke up and put all I want for Christmas is you song on.

I brushed my teeth and pretended that the toothbrush was a microphone "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS, YOU!!!!!!!" I sang. I then got dressed into a gold dress I bought about a week ago and did my hair with a flower clip.