A sad day, a sad life

I was alone at base (since the kids weren't there) and I was thinking of yesterday, I went so much more well that I fought! My family really likes Optimus and Optimus likes them. I hope for them to meet again.

I've noticed that Optimus has recently been, somewhat showing me of more. Every since New Year's Eve (about 3-4 weeks ago) he's not been afraid to tell me that he love me infront Of the others. Don't get me wrong! I'm absolutely loving it! It's just nice to think that he loves me so much that he's actually showing me of. For instance:

(One week ago)

I was sat down for WAY to long. So I decided to stretch a bit. I stood up and went to a clear space and did some stretches. Because I'm quite a sporty person, I do stretch's a lot like yoga, gymnastics and chearleading when I was at school (before I was homeschooled). I can also backflips, kick my leg up so it's vertical (pointing strait up) and do the splits, both ways and sideways. Other sporty stuff I can do is horse ride (obviously), run (I have A LOT of stamina so I could rum full speed for hours), swim and dance (know one really knows but I did a professional dancing career for the top classes).

I kept stretching for about 10 minutes getting into some hard ones that really stretch you spine. "How beautiful you are" I suddenly heard and looked up. It was Optimus, he was watching. "What?" I said smiling.

"I said how beautiful you are" he said again. I looked behind Optimus to see Arcee and bulkhead with shocked faces. Ratchet and bumblebee came in and just heard what he said to. Optimus looked behind and saw. But instead of jumping and getting embarrassed or anythjng. He just looked back at me again.

"You really think so?" I asked.

"I know so"

(Presents day again)

I think he's realised he doesn't always have to care about what team prime thinks. I'm happy he has. "Y/N" Optimus called.

"Yes, Optimus?"

"Can I take you on a drive" he sounded serious.

"Uh, Yeah sure" I said. Optimus transformed and I got in him. He started drive, but not for long though. About a mile away from base, he parked to the side of the road. His holoform appeared and he looked at me concerned.

"Why haven't you told me?"

"Told you what?"

"About you still hurting yourself" oh god he found out.

"Ah shit" I said under my breath.

"Please Cheval" he held my hands with his "Why? What's making you do this?" He asked with a tear in his eye. I feel so guilty. Optimus, the last person you would expect to, was crying infront of me.

"It's my punishment"

"What do you mean?!? What punishment?!?"

"For everything I do wrong."

"You haven't done anything wrong!-"

"Yes I have. If I haven't of found you Autobots out. I wouldn't have to move and corse a hustle. If I wasn't captured by my megatron, you wouldn't of waisted your enagon on me. If I would try harder to make friends with Arcee, I wouldn't corse her distress. I'm a waist of space-"

"Know you not, you know you not. Daring all those things weren't you fault. You need to stop. Is that anything else?"

"I'm scared" I mumbled bluntly.

"Of what?" He asked cupping my face with one of his hands. I leaned into it and cried.

"Everything" Optimus pulled me into a tight hug and rubbed my back as I sobbed.