Scrapheap/ jelousy

"Hello again, my child." I opened my eyes to see the primes again, surrounding me.

"I'm here again?"

"Yes, my child. We have important news. But first, how has it been so far?" I jumped up.

"Oh, it been fantastic! I got a automode! I can transform into a dragon! I healed bumblebee! And me and Optimus are-"

"Bondmates, we know. That's what he have to talk about." I looked at him questionably. "When you merged sparks, your spark accidentally contrasted with the Matrix Of Leadership. Making you, a Prime."

"Wait what!?! I thought Optimus was the last of the Primes!?!"

"Yes, my child, you are correct. But that was a matter of Generalisation. We thought that it would be to unlikely for this to happen."

"W-well... how did Elita not become Prime?"

"It was a matter of chance that the Matrix Of Leadership merged with your spark. A chance that didn't happen for Elita."

"Sorry, Sorry I cant get my head around this. So your saying that my, with chance, spark merged with the Matrix Of Leadership; and now I'm a Prime."

"Yes, my child."

"That would explain one thing." I mumbled. That would be the reason Optimus' moan at one point, he must of got more power from it because he holds the Matrix. And here I was thinking that he was just really sensitive. "So, What now?"

"Because your a Prime, you will not be called the 'protector of life' but 'Profectus Prime'." (That's Latin for life Prime.) "And you will be co-leader with Optimus."

"Oh no I can't do that! I've only been here for a few months and I've only been Cybertronian for a day! I can't suddenly be leader! That would be... unfair. Everyone else like Arcee, bulkhead, bumblebee and ratchet work so dam hard to get to were they are, I've just bonded with Optimus and I'm the leader where they've worked so hard for millions of years? No, I can't do that. I'm sorry."

"My child, that is exactly why your worthy. You put others feelings and before your own. That's the true needs to be a Prime." I sighed.

"Okay" was all I said "but, what if I'm not good enough?"

"We all know your worthy" was the last thing I herd before I woke up, in Optimus' arms.

"My love, are you ok?" I was painting a bit, I looked at Optimus.

"I'm a Prime."

I told Optimus everything and then called the others to tell them. They were so shocked they didn't know what to say.

"I... don't know what to say..." said Ratchet.

"Please, don't say to much about it. I'm in a bit of shock. Not now anyway." They all nodded in understandment and left the room.

"You never seem to stop amazing me" Optimus said through the bond and kissed me.

"I feel bad though" I said as we were still kissing, it was great that we didn't have to pull away to speak.

"Why?"

"Because I've barely been here, and I've become leader just by being your bondmate. I don't regret it, but I feel bad as everyone else here have worked so hard to get to where they are now and I've barely done... anything it was a matter of chance for me to become a prime, Optimus... matter of chance. I don't deserve it." a tear ran down my eye as we were making out. Optimus pulled away and wiped my tear away.