New form... new me?

(I just wanted to clarify that that's your autoform with you battle mask on, that's not actual  your face)___________________________

___________________________

I woke up early, like 4:25 early. I forced myself (somehow) wake because I wanted to wake up at the same time as all the other bots. I would find it a bit embarrassing to of slept in; even through I'm not really part of the team so I could of if I wanted to.

I lay there, watching Optimus at peace. Then his eyes opened and he looked at me. "Hey" I whispered.

"Hey, darling" he whispered back "did you sleep well?"

"I slept amazingly well. And you know what?"

"What?"

"I didn't have any sort of 'bad dream'." I said happily.

"I'm so glad you did." He said kissing me. "Why did you wake up so early?" He asked just of curiosity.

"I wanted to make a somewhat good impression to everyone, so they won't see me as a lazy person who doesn't help but as part of the team." I said and blushed sheepishly.

"My dear, you are already part of them team. What made you think you weren't?"

"I don't know, I just haven't been here that long. The kids have been here for ages so I guess I just feel I need to make MY part. It's probably just my anxiety, just me being silly."

"Your not being silly, that is understandable. But I promise you, you are part of he team. And always will be." He kissed me more passionately this time and flipped us over so he was on top of me.

"Thank you" I said as we parted. "Hey look, my necklace you made grow in size and the primes said that it will change size for whatever form in. So I will never have to take it of!"

"That is great news" he said kissing me again.

"So, What do you guys do when you wake up?" I asked already trying to fit in.

"Would you like a shower?" He asked.

"You guys have showers?" He hummed and got out of bed to show me. I followed him to a door. He opened it and it was literally a Cybertronian bathroom, just without a toilet. "Wow! I didn't know you had these!" I said excitedly.

"Would you like one?" He asked as I looked around.

"Umm... yeah ok I will" I said. Optimus left me to it and I took a shower. It was just like human showers, just without water and with light blue liquid. It looked a lot like Energon but more thinner.

When I was done, I dried myself and walked out to see Optimus waiting for me. "How was it?" He asked.

"Amazing!" I said "what do you do now?" He turned around and gave me a cube of Energon. Optimus has his in his hand and started to eat it, I looked at the cube, studying it. I find it funny how I'm in the position Optimus was in when I showed him human food.