Bad Cop, Good Connor.

I walked back into the station and started to walk back to my desk. There sat Reed sleeping at his desk. I shook my head, but walked past him and over to my desk. I looked around and noticed that everyone else was gone. I set my helmet down on my desk and turned around.  I walked back over to Reed's desk and set my hands down on it. "Where are the others?" I asked him as he stirred. "Out on patrol a call came in." he said to me, still half asleep. "A call?" I asked him, staring closely at him. "Just after you left with the plastic a call came in about a break in." he said to me. I slammed my left hand on the desk and stared at him. "Where?" I asked him. "Up at Lafayette Avenue... I think." he said to me. He stretched  up as I moved away. I grabbed my book and turned to today.  I stopped and stared down at the paper. "Was it 8941 Lafayette Avenue?" I asked him. "I don't know... probably." he said to me.  I stared at the paper and calmly closed the book. I closed my eyes, before I throw the book to the ground.  "The hell is your problem half?" he asked me. "That's Carl Manferd's house." I said to him. "So?" he asked me. "That was my only lead. Now they are being robbed from and you didn't inform me." I said to him. "If I knew it was your lead I phcking would have." he said to me.

"You knew that all break in I'm supposed to be inform of." I said to him. He stared at me for a moment. "You done?" he asked me. I stood in front of his desk and stared at him. "Half plastic, they'll be back at any moment. Chill your processors." he said, have a evil smirk on his face. "You know for a fact I'm not half plastic." I said to him. "Shut it half. I'm going back to finishing my reports." he said to me. I took my seat and watched my screen, waiting for them to come back. I kept swinging me seat back and forth, and I could hear Reed groan a few times. Part of me was happy to annoy him, it's pay back.  "Could you knock that off." he said to me. "Could you actually do you reports, instead of sleeping?" I asked him. "I'm getting paid for this." he said. "You're a fucking prick." I said to him. I shook my head and turned back to my computer. "Plastic half bitch." I heard him say. "I have good ears Gavin." I said. "What was that?" he asked me. "Nothing." I said, turning to face him. 

I turned to face the doors as I heard talking. "See told you they be back." Reed said to me. I got up and walked over to them. "What happened?" I asked them. They didn't say anything and stood there. "Please tell me." I bagged.  They stood there and stared at me for a moment. "We went there for a break in... but this android had attacked the older man in the house..." one said to me. I stared at them and watched them. "What? Who told you that?" I asked them. "Leo, the younger man in the house. He told us everything." the other one told me. "What did you two do to Markus?" I asked them. They both looked at me for a moment. "The android. What did you do with the android?" I asked them. "We shot him for attacking... Carl? Was that his name?" one asked the other. "Yes, his name was Carl." the other said to the first one. "...and throw him in the dump." the first one said again. "What happened to Carl?" I asked them. "He...he didn't make it." they told me. "T-thank you." I said to them. They nodded and walked off to somewhere else in the station.

I turned away from them and stood there. What am I going to do now? I was so close to- Poor Carl. Markus wouldn't, would he? They seemed so happy there. Why would he want to help me if he was the person behind- "Half plastic, the phck you doing? Making report to HQ." Gavin laughed to himself at that one. I stared over at him and he took a step back. "I hate went android do that weird thing." he said to himself. "Your an asshole." I said to him. "Thanks dipshit." he said to me. I walked away from him and seat at my computer and just stared at it. I stretched my legs all the way and crossed my arms as I stared at my computer screen. "Just fucking great." I muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard movement, but stayed there, watching my black screen. "Are you alright detective?" I heard and turned to look up at Connor. I turned back to my screen and stared. "I'm just great." I said. I turned back to see he was still standing there. He nodded as he watched me. "Come on, leave her alone." dad said. I watched as he sat down in the chair and I stared at him. "What's going on?" dad asked me. I sighed and bent my legs, turned the chair to really face him and set my hands on the desk. "I lost my leads." I said to him. He stared at me for a moment. "They're both gone... dead.. And I'm back to square one." I said before I sighed. "According the responders, according to Leo, Markus attacked Carl." I said to him. "Who the fuck is this Leo character? He wasn't fucking there before or you didn't mention him." dad said to me. "Nope, he wasn't there before..." I stop. "I have a fucking android to interrogate." he said to me and got up. I smiled and waved him off.