Similar parts

I was late, really late, the time crime really happens and people don't blink an eye at it. I stood up and grabbed my coat and helmet. I walked closer to the door, but stopped and stared at Gavin. "Why did you do the report? Of all the times, why this one? Why now?" I asked him and he looked up from his phone and stared at me. "I know I'm an asshole, but asses have limited. I know writing about that boy would be too much." he said to me and I stared at him. "Wow Gavin, I think that's the nicest thing you've ever done for me." I said to him. "Phck off." he said and turned back to this computer. "No, I'm- I appreciate it." I said to him and looked at me. "It couldn't have been easy." I said and walked out. I got to my bike and put the helmet on. "Last ride tonight." I muttered and started her up.

I drove down the road and saw someone standing there. The light was red and stared at them, before I smiled. The light changed and I turned, pulling over. I took my helmet off and turned off the bike. "Hey." I said loudly and she turned to face me. "Oh, I almost-" " Don't worry about it." I said over her. I set my helmet to rest on the seat. "The snow's so pretty." she said staring up at the sky. "And dangerous." I said. She looked back at me and stared, tilling her head, just like Connor. "Nevermind." I said to her. "Can I ask something?" she asked me and I stared at her. "Alright." I said to her. "You saw the boardcase right?"She asked me. "I had to investigate it." I said to her. "Oh." she said and I walked closer to her. "Did you caught-" " No, we didn't caught him." I said and she nodded at me. "His name is Markus." I said to her. She stared at me again before I heard banging. I turned and stared as something moved. I pulled out my gun as I walked closer, Paige was doing the same. "Stay behind me." I said to her.

We walked into an alleyway, gun slightly lower to the ground. I looked down at the ground and lights from the street shown in. I lowered myself and stared. "Blue blood." I said as I followed the trail with my eyes. "The part this way is close to Stafford tower." Paige told me. "I was here earlier. I had to fix Connor's shirt." I said. "Who's Connor?' she asked. "He's the deivent hunter." I said, standing up to follow the path. "Oh." I heard her say. "Do you think he'll-" "He might." I said back to her. I walked closer to see a blonde guy with blue eyes hiding, he saw me and pointed his gun at me. He fired at me and it when throw my left palm. I sighed and stared at the hole in my palm. "Again, really?" I asked. "Blue blood?" I heard both of them ask. I turned to Paige and stared at her for a moment. "Long story." I said and turned back to blonde man. "Please lower your gun...You were at the broadcast, right?" I asked him and he stared at me, not saying a word to me. "If you were you know Markus." I said and thought about it.

"Look I know you have no reason to trust me. He helped me and he didn't have to. I know Markus didn't kill Carl. Let me help you, to repay him." I said to him and stared at me. "Your a human right?" he asked me and I slowly nodded at him. He pointed his gun back at me and stared. "You'll also a cop." he said and I stared at him. "She helped me." Paige said and walked closer, pulling her hat up. I nodded at him and held my hand out to him. He took it and pulled him up. I stared at his outfit, he's going to need something to cover up. "Stay here." I said to them and they both looked at me. I walked over to my bike and stared at it. "God damnit." I said loudly. Looking around to see a store still open and a camera outside. I walked in and stared at the woman at the till. I grabbed a coat and set it on the corner and she looked at me. "It's colder than I thought." I said to her and she nodded. "Does that camera work outside?" I asked. She looked over at her monitor and back to me. I pulled out my badge and stared at her. She slowly nodded and started to replay the feed.I nodded as I watched, seeing a kid take my helmet, before my bike. "Thank you." I said and she stared at me. I walked out of the store and back to them.

They stood there and handed him the jacket. "This should help." I said to him and he nodded. I watched as he put the jacket on as I turned back to the road. "I would give you a ride, but someone stole my bike." I said to him. "Let me come with you." I turnee to paige and stared at her. "It's dangerous out here, if I go with him I could-" I nodded at her and watched as she walked off with him. I stood there and sighed, feeling the wind got right thru me. I started to walk out of the alleyway and down the sidewalk. I shoved my hands on my pockets, keeping my head down. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned the corner and they followed me. I raised my head and walked faster, knowing they would walk faster to keep up and they did. Turning a corner quietly and pulled out my phone. I hit the letter z and hit send.