Cold Case, Warm Coffee and Lies.

Opening my eyes as the beeps rang throw my ears. Hitting it to shut it up earned me a face full of licks. "Sumo." I groaned, trying to push him off. Sitting up and stared at Sumo. "Ok, ok. I'm up. Thank you." I said to Sumo. He sat down and started to wag his tail. Turning to see the time, before pushing my blanket off. The cool air hitting my skin, forcing me to wake up more. I throw on clouse on before pulling up socks. I ran out of my room causing Sumo to bark as he followed me. Stumbling into the bathroom, pulled a brush through my hair and putting it up into a ponytail. I grabbed my keys and tossed my boots on. "Oh..." I stopped myself and ran back to my room. I grabbed my badge and my gun. I turned back to see Sumo standing there wagging his tail. I smiled at him and walked over to dad's door. I pounded on it and heard something bang on the door. I opened the door and Sumo ran in. I grabbed his pillow and throw it back at dad. I closed the door and walked down the hall. Grabbing my helmet and closing the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat there and stared at Captain's desk, at he sat there, staring back. "I think congratulates our in order." he said to me. I looked up at him and stared. "I beg your pardon?" I said to him. "The painting stealer caught and dealt with." he said to me. I stared at him harder, trying to understand. "This morning, that boy Leo told us everything. How the android was stealing other painting and selling them under this name." he said to me, handing me a sheet. I looked down at the ground and sighed. "If that's what you think." I muttered. "You should be happy. This case held you back for weeks with no leads. Now you missable that it's over with." he said to me. "I'll go write up the report." I said to him. He turned to his computer and nodded. I stood up and walked over to me desk. I stared at my screen for a moment. "I'm sorry." I muttered to myself. ""I heard you're case it closed. Bet you feel bad for yelling at me last night." Gavin said to me. I stared over at him and focused a smile. He stared at me for a moment before walking away. I watched him for a moment as he walked to the breakroom. "Asshole." I said, before turning back to my computer.

I heard the other chair move and sighed, ready for anything. I looked up to see Connor sitting there. "Hello detective." he said to me. "Hi Connor." I said as I smiled at him. I turned to dad's desk and sighed. "Don't even know if he's out of bed yet." I said to him. He nodded, but stayed sitting there. "Hey Connor." I said to him. He stood up and stared at him. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "I can see you would like to left alone." he said to me. I stood up and stared at him. "I was going to ask if you would like to go to the break room with me." I said to him. "Alright Detective." he said to me. I walked around my desk and walked to the break room. I entered and grabbed a cup. I poured some water and stood there, taking a sip.

"Fuck, look at that. Our friend plastic detective is back in town." I turned and stared at Gavin. "Congratulations on last night, very impressive." Gavin said as he clapped. I rolled my eyes as he was slightly laughing. I watched as he walked over to Connor and I set my glass down. I walked over to them and stared. "Never seen an android like you before,what model are you?" Gavin asked Connor. "Oh, I don't know. Can you not read his jacket? For fuck sake." I said. Gavin turned to face me. "Oh, I'm sorry for Phck sake." I said to him. "What model are you?" Gavin asked again, just ignoring what I just said to him. "I'm sorry, but I'm not authorized to answer you. If you have any questions, please contact your superior." Connor said back to him. "Oh so you're little girlfriend gets to know, but I can't. Phck the plastics are working together." Gavin said. "I can read his jacket." I said back to gavin. "It's too early for two of them." Gavin said.

"It's almost noon." I said to him. Gavin turned back to Connor and stared. "Hey, been me a coffee dipshit." he said to Connor. I walked over and grabbed coffee. "You should finish what you have before asking for seconds." I said to him. "It's cold." Gavin said back to me. "This cup is paper." I said to him. "Ya so?" he asked me. "She telling you she can feel the heat through the cup." Connor said to him. "It's pretty warm to me." I said to Gavin. Gavin took the coffee and went to the sink. He dumped it as he eyes were locked on us. "Get a move on." Gavin said to Connor as I shook my head. Connor walked over to the coffee machine and I turned to over at Gavin. I walked closer to them and stared at them. "You're an asshole." I said over to Gavin. "Whatever half." he said to me. Connor walked over to us and held out the coffee. I stared up at Gavin as he stood there. I took the cup from Connor and pushed Connor out of the room. "Hey." Gavin said. I took a sip as I turned to face him, before flipping him off. He stood there as I walked out of the room.