Cyberlife

I stood in Cyberlife, looking around. "Detective, can I ask you a personal question?" I turned to Connor and stared at him. "What's up?" I asked him. He didn't ask anything, so I started to walk around. "How did you know it was Amanda?" he asked and I stopped. "Cause she never liked me." I said, as I kept walking. "Detective, I'm being serious." I stopped and turned to Connor. "Right... Sorry." I said to him. I stood there thinking about it. "It wasn't you." I said, walking away. "Are you saying, it has nothing to do with the Cyberlife blue iris." I turned to Connor and stared at him. "More like the part in my head." I said, walking away.

"Detective? Detective... I'm just-- Detective, stop." I heard and I turned to face Connor. "I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just grateful to you. You've been in my corner and I don't want to lose you, Detective." Connor said and I stared up at him. "I value our relationship, Detective. I-I-I-" I saw his LED turn red. I grabbed his arms. "Connor, breathe. You're emotions are stressing you out." I told him. "Sarah, androids don't breathe, you know that." He told me. "I don't want you to shut down on me. I don't want to lose you, Connor." I said to him. "That's very selfish of you detective." Connor said, with a smile on his face. I let him go and I rubbed the back of my head.

"Everyone can be greedy sometimes. Even me." I told him, looking at the ground. I laughed at myself before walking away. "Sarah, slow down." Connor said. I turned and held out my hand. "Come on, Connor." I said and he took my hand. "Sarah, how do even know that there's a bed in here?" Connor asked. "It was here a long time ago. Changes are there's a few still here." I told him. "You've spend a lot of time here haven't you, detective?" Connor asked. "More than I'd like to admit." I muttered as we kept walking.

"Detective, it's locked." Connor said as we stopped. I pulled out my wallet and pulled out an old card. I used it and it made a sound. The light flashes red and I looked at the card. I dusted it off and tried again. The door binged and opened. Pushing it open and stepping in. Connor looked around as I sat on the bed. "This looked just like your room, Detective." Connor said. "It dose... huh." I said, looking around. I took my shoes off and tucked them under the bed. "Connor, you think that this whole thing will change fast?" I asked. "I would like it to." Connor said. "I just don't want things to go back the way they were." I said. "They won't." Connor said and I turned to face him. "It will if people like Gavin have a say in it." I pointed out.

"You and detective Reed don't get along, has it always been that way?" Connor asked. I covered my mouth as I laughed. Connor tilted his head as I kept laughing. "Connor, Gavin and I... that's just the way we act. We get along... sometimes. Did you know he has so many cats." I said and Connor's LED turned red. "But Detective you punched him." Connor pointed out. "I'll get pay back for that." I told him. "Detective, this relationship with Gavin Reed is extremely toxic." Connor said. I shook my head and Connor stared at me. "No--" "Sarah, what you're describing sounds like an abusive friendship." Connor said over me. "Connor, it's all an act." I told him, before laying down. I stared up and ceiling and Connor was right in my face. "Detective, please think about this." Connor said. "I will Connor." I told him.

~~~~Connor~~~~

Her and Gavin, friends. Impossible. I sat there on the desk as detective Sarah slept. The AC fan in the room spun, making a light sound, that won't wake the detective up. I turned to look at her anyway and she just rolled over to face me. Her eyes were calmly closed, her breath calm and even, her lips slightly parted, her legs close to her chest. She pulled at the blanket and I felt a shift in the air. It was dropping, to a human with bare skin showing, would develop goosebumps. I tried the door, but it was locked. Turning around and looked around, I spotted a camera. That's the second time a camera spotted us. I looked back at Sarah, she was holding her legs and her was bent in. She was freezing. I walked up to the bed and pulled the blanket up. Laying down in the bed and pulling the blanket back down. Sarah clung to me, her left arm brushing mine.