Connor and Puppet Master Amanda

"Thanks, Hank. I don't know how I'd have managed without you. Get rid of him, we have no time to lose." Connor on the right said. I looked at both of them as Dad stood there. "It's me, Hank! I'm the real Connor." left Connor said. How did other Connor know about my-- they have the-- "One of you is my partner, the other is a sack of shit. Question is, who is who?" Dad asked. "What are you doing, Hank? I'm the real Connor. Give me the gun and I'll take care of him." 'Right' Connor said. "Don't move!" Dad said loudly and I flinched. "Why don't you ask us something? Something only the real Connor would know." Left Connor said.

"It's not going to work." I butted in. Both Connors looked at me. "Think about it, how did both know about my mother? He knows everything." I pointed out. Both Connor stared at me, waiting. "Amanda wouldn't want any mess up, now would she?" I asked. Right Connor smirked at me. Everyone was looking at me now, even Dad. Shit. Right Connor moved forward, reaching for the gun. I pushed Dad out of the way and other Connor fell on me. I heard dad groan. I turned, he hit his head. "Dad." I said. Other Connor was getting up and I grabbed the metal from my pants. I had to be quick. I put the metal under his LED and he pushed me away. There was tink sound and I turned to see the LED on the ground.

"Don't make me, Detective." He said to me. "You already did." I told him, as I watched him stand up. Other Connor kicked me and I rolled. I heard him follow after me and I quickly got up to my knees. I looked up to see Other Connor kicking again. I raised my arms and stopped him. I fell back and rolled out of the way. Standing up quickly and standing my ground as other Connor walked over. "This isn't a part of my mission." other Connor said. "It is now. The only way you're going to get to him is through me." I told him. "And yet he's not here for you." other Connor said. "Enough mind games." I said. "What are you going to do, Detective? I'm stronger than you, I'm faster than you, and I don't feel pain. You don't stand a chance." other Connor said. "Who said anything about that?" I asked.

I quickly ran at other Connor, only to run past him. I turned back to see he was standing there for a moment, he was analysing. I turned back, hearing him following after me. I slide down and grabbed my coat. I turned and threw it at him, it hitting his face. I stood up and get the elevator. I hit the button, over and over again. The door wasn't moving and other Connor got in. I pushed myself out of the way. Other Connor turned to me and I pushed him into the wall. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him. I kicked him off and ran at the doors. I hit the button again as I left the elevator. I turned as the doors closed, other Connor stuck. I turned and sighed. It's ov-- I heard gunfire and I looked up. Other Connor jumped out of the elevator. "Shit." I muttered, moving away from the glass.

I fell to the ground and quickly turned to see other Connor standing there. He eyes almost looked red as he walked closer. He was going to stop at nothing to complete his mission. I stood up, only got other Connor to grab my hair. I was pulled up and stared. "Detective--" "Shove it." I said over him, kicking him in the leg. I was pulled down with him and I grabbed one of the agents guns. I used it to get his arm off and pushed myself back. I pointed it at him and he stopped. "Detective, you don't have to do this." He told me. "I'm sorry." I said and pulled the trigger. There was a click and other Connor smirked at me. I stood up and tried again. There was only a click. "I'm sorry too, Detective." He said, slapping the gun from my hands.

"You were so--" There was a bullet size hole in his head interrupting him. Blue blood covering my face and my shirt. I watched as he fell and I looked up to see Connor. He dropped the gun as I stood there. "Nice shot, Connor." Dad said as Connor held him up. There was a cut somewhere on dad's head. "Thank you, Lieutenant." Connor said back, handing dad back the gun. I looked down at other Connor and stared. Realizing how close that was. I gasped as I stared at the body. Dad ran up to me and pulled me into him. "You're ok. You're ok." He whispered. "I'm ok. I'm ok." I said slowly and dad nodded.