Dances with Death and Run Ins... Part 2

I set my helmet down as I walked back into work. I sat back down and started to put the glass together again. The pieces lined up, but I had one extra piece. I held it in my hand and stared at it. "Wonder where you go." I stared as I turned my fingers. I stared down at the box and picked it up. I started to look over the photos before I pulled out the others I haven't seen. I looked back down and noticed a photo of the female android. I slowly pushed it of the way and saw a photo of the missing son and her. His arm around her shoulder and she was smiling, looking truly happy. " Hey Chris?" I said and he walked over to me. "The neighbor's android was?" "Female." Chris said to me. "Meet us there." I said to him and he nodded. I stood and pushed Gavin's feet off his desk. "Wake up, we have a case and I need you." I said to him. "You need me?' he asked me. "Get your car." I said to him and rolled his eyes.

Getting there was worse than last time. Gavin stopped the car and I almost rip the door over trying to get out. I stated at Chris and he pointed at the house. I nodded as Gavin walked over to talk to Chris. I walked to the house and knocked at the door. The door opened and there she was. "Hello." She said to me. "Hello ma, I'm Detective Anderson. I'm investigator a case."I said to her. I held on to the photo of the two of them. "Have you seen the man in this photo?" I asked her. I watched as her LED turned red for a moment."No." she said to us. She was closing the door and lightly grabbed her hand. She turned and stared at me. "You know that if you're hiding him you can be an accomplice." I said to her. "He's not here." she said to me and felt fear again. I stared at her and hand and noticed our hands. "Fear." I muttered. "What?" She asked me. "Sarah, what are we doing here?' Gavin yelled and I turned to face him. "I need you up here." I mouthed to him, but he didn't get it, Chris did.

I turned to face the female in front of me as I still held her hand. "You love him don't you?" I asked her. "No ma, I'm a machine." she said to me. "See that guy over there, he's not as nice as I am. If you're hiding this boy and we find out... I can't help you." I said quietly to her. "He's-" "I want to help you." I almost whispered to her. "What's going on here? What the phck to you need my help with?" I turned to face Gavin, but saw someone behind the female. She stepped out of the way and turned to face the missed son. It all happened in slow motion as the missing son pointed his gun at us, the female looked scared. I pushed Gavin with my left hand out of the way as the bullet grazed over it. I turned to stare at the missing son and he run to the door, pushing me out of the way.

I ross on my feet and ran after the boy. He run down the street and turned the corner. I followed after him, turning the corner only to slip on the puddle as I hear gunfire over me. I stopped myself for hitting the ground with my left hand and started to run after him again. I watched as he swerved and pushed other out of his way. "Why watch it." I heard someone say. "Detroit police." I yelled and people pushed themselves out of my way. I speed up as he run across the street, I ran up to the crosswalk. I started to run across before I was pulled back. I stared at a car drove past me before I stared over and met my eyes with 'the missing boy'. He started to walk away as I stared at him. "Did you even see the car?" I turned at the female voice and stared at this girl with long ginger hair and green eyes, I looked down and recognized the coat before I could see her LED.

"Paige?" I asked her. She smiled at me as I stared at her. I looked over her shoulder to see Gavin getting closer. "Let's pull this down... down want to get cold." I said to her. She said as me for a moment before Gavin caught up. "You phcking lost him?" Gavin asked me. I turned back and stared cross the street. "I'll find him." I said back to him. "The boy, he's wearing a blue hoodie right?" I turned to face Paige and nodded at her. "He's right over there, the end of that group." she said, pointing him out to me. "How can you see that?" Gavin asked her. I turned and looked at her. "Have eyes like a hawk." she said back to him. I watched as he looked her over and stared. "And who are you?" he asked her and I rolled my eyes. "She's not interested." I said to him. He turned and stared at me, crossing his arms. "Besides that, we are supposed to be working." I reminded him. "Why'd you lose him. Half plastic bitch." I muttered bitch under his breath. I turned and saw how Paige looked pissed at him. "Hey..." Paige yelled. The light changed and I turned to face them. "Detective Gavin Reed move your ass right now." I said to him, putting the emphasis on Detective.