17┃Ryder

Ryder's heart was beating out of her chest. She peeked through the window of the door as Marion was taken in for surgery.

After she could no longer see her, Ryder dropped onto the ground. She needed someone. Someone by her side. Marion was the only mother figure in her life. Her own mother died giving birth to her. Marion adopted her and Bianca at the same time.

            "Ryder!" A familiar voice shouted out.

Ryder began to cry as she was engulfed into a hug.

            "I don't know what to do, Bi." Ryder cried onto her shoulder. Bianca's t-shirt getting wet due to her tears.

            "It's going to be alright," Bianca replied rubbing her back still in the hug. "It's going to be completely alright. You are going to stay strong. Marion needs that. Okay?"

Ryder nodded into her shoulder. Bianca, known as Alexa right then, was like a younger sister to Ryder. Even though they had an age gap of about ten years, Bianca was still the one that protected her and took care of her.

She still remembered the time when Bianca almost died on a mission. Marion had lost it. She didn't give a damn about any of the rules they had to follow. She just wanted to make sure that Bianca was fine.

            "Where is she?" Christopher ran to them yelling.

Bianca pulled out of the hug. She grabbed a hold of Chris' collars and pushed him onto the adjacent wall, placing her elbow region on his neck and pressing down.

            "Who shot her?" She growled.

            "I don't know. You don't think he would have been dead by now if I did?" Chris growled back.

            "Bianca," Ryder said placing her hand on her shoulder. They couldn't turn on each other at that moment.

            "Alexa." Ryder pressed on when she didn't loosen up.

Bianca dropped her arm, still glaring at Christopher.

            "Marion was on a mission," Ryder said trying to get her attention. "Here. She told me to look into it a few days ago. Apparently, there was a mole. Someone who was supposed to be working for us but instead was giving the information to the enemy."

            "I don't know who the shooter is..." Christopher said rubbing his throat. "...But I know who the mole is."

            "Who?" Bianca asked.

Christopher took a deep breath before looking at her.

            "You're not going to like it."

✘✘✘25-1-19||A/N||- Short one, yes I know

✘✘✘
25-1-19
||A/N||- Short one, yes I know. Which is why I'll drop another one soon.
Vote and comment!