6┃Alexa

Gᴏᴏᴅʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ-ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ' Aᴘᴘʀᴏᴠᴀʟ

It took Alexa one second to go through the pros and cons of walking into a high school fight, and then she thought "fuck it" and ran to the scene.

She helped the girl up, who seemed to have a bruise on her elbow but was fine otherwise. "You alright?" She asked her completely ignoring the crowd around them. And that's when she felt the blow. The guy, Chase or whatever the fuck it was, punched her in the gut.

         "Should have stayed out of it, bitch."

Alexa doubled down but immediately got up. Not only did this fucktard hit a girl in her presence, but he also dared to punch her. She would have been lying if she said she didn't see red.

She took a step back. He walked forward to punch her again but this time she was ready.

         "Stop!" A familiar voice said. Jacob walked in between us holding out his hand. He looked at what's-his-face. "That is my sister. I will not let you hurt her. There isn't going to be a fight today."

He turned to Alexa and draped an arm around her shoulder to guide her away from the crowd.

         "I would keep her on a leash, newbie. Or else that bitch is going to get killed." She heard the guy say as they walked. Alexa felt Jacob tense beside her.

He stopped and turned around. "You know what. There is going to be a fight."

         "Aww." The guy replied. "Taking me on, on the first day? You're not a survivalist, are you?" The group around him chuckled.

         "Aww." Jacob mimicked him. "You think I'm going to fight you? You hit my sister. She has some unfinished business with you. So, I'm just going to let her seal the deal."

         "Yeah?" She perked up. Alexa didn't know why but the fact that goody-two-shoes approved of this made it seem a whole lot better.

         "Yeah." He replied looking straight at the guy.

         "You're fucking kidding right?" The guy asked. "That kid is going to fight me?"

         "Until unless of course, you want to back out?" Jacob asked sweetly.

         "Alright. But don't blame me when your sister is in the hospital on life support." He said walking forward.

         "I would ask the same of you," Jacob replied taking a step back into the crowd.

Now, as much as she wanted to beat the living bejesus out of this guy, Alexa knew she had to make it look like a teenage girl fighting off a teenage boy. Like the basic self-defence techniques. Not like Brazilian jiu-jitsu. So when he lunged at her, instead of crouching and punching him where the sun don't shine, she stepped back and swiftly pushed her wrist upwards and broke his nose. He immediately covered his nose up, wincing. But he quickly recovered, swinging his fist forward to punch her. It was almost as if the guy had no other moves. She dodged his blow. And in the one second that he didn't have any balance, she kicked his left leg back. He slipped and fell on the ground. Hard.

         "What the hell is going on here?" A deep voice spoke. The crowd parted to give way to a 50 ish old man. He was clearly the headmaster. He took one look at the scenario. Alexa was standing near the "Greek god"'s head. He was on his back, his hands covering up his nose and mouth.

         "You and you." He said pointing to her and the sucker beside her. "My office in ten minutes."

         "Ha. Ha. Jokes on you old man." A voice spoke from the crowd. I didn't recognise the guy, but he had guts and she respected that. "She was supposed to meet you in ten anyway."