Hermione . 1

Taking a deep breathe, I look around the familiar ground of Hogwarts as I step in for my eighth year studies here. I could see familiar faces that will be studying in the same year as I am, smiling a little. It is until I catch the sight of I've been wanting to see. I quickly run towards the figures before jumping to them with bear hug, chuckling. 

"Harry, Ron, it's good to loads of you again.", I chuckle. 

They join me, hugging me back before we pull away. Ginny is here as well, since she's a junior of us. Ginny and I have a good, tight hugs before chuckling, pulling away from each other. 

"Wow, you look rather dashing. And you, boys, don't look too bad of yourselves, too.", I tell. 

It's been quite awhile since I last saw them and I remember that was when the war has finally ended. When Harry succeeded in defeating the Dark Lord, himself. Then I head back home to revive my parents' memories back since it's safer now. No more threats and dangers coming from the Death Eaters nor the Dark Lord, himself as he has finally vanquished to dust. I spent most of my time with my parents 'til the letter from Hogwarts came into mail, informing that I'll be needed to come back to school for my eighth year since I haven't really finished my studies due to the interruption of Dark Lord's war. I didn't tell my parents, anything about the war and I wish to keep it that way, as I know it'd give them scare and also upset them since I put myself literally at risk. 

"Say that to yourself, Hermione. You look stunning there! You've grown your hair longer than last time and bloody Merlin, look at your body! That's a killer body, you have there! I won't be surprised to know if boys in this Hogwarts ground gets all swoon off their feet by you.", tells Ron, eyeing me up and down, a little. 

I can't help blush before thanking him. We talk for a little more before a gasp snap us out from our little conversation. It's none other than Neville's gasp as he look towards a direction with nothing but shock look. Frowning, we look to where he's looking at and there he is, standing all high and mighty. He definitely have gone through major changes throughout the time he was gone from the war. He has grown out some light stubble around his sharp, hard jawline. He also has grown taller, even taller than Harry and Ron, themselves. His body looks a little more buffer and muscular, than his skinny-self last time. He looks very fit and healthy, as well as very breath taking. Something about him, almost makes me swoon off my feet. His friends; Blaise, Goyle, Astoria, Pansy and Theodore stands faithfully by his side, just like last time. He is none other than the Slytherin Prince. Draco Lucius Malfoy. 

"Bloody hell! Look at him! He looks like just went through a major change in his life. Not to mention after being pardoned by the Ministry from serving his time in Azkaban, he looks rather good for himself, now.", mutters Ron. 

Students begin to move away, seemingly to make way for them as they begin to walk into the ground of Hogwarts 'til they reach us, since neither of us in the group have any thoughts to move over for them. Draco only looks at us with stilled looks, yet to say any harsh words like he always did. He and his friends remain silent, but keep those stilled, bored looks on their faces before they walkaway from us without a word. That practically leave all of us in complete dumbfounded as they have yet speak a single harsh, hurtful words to any of us. Looking to each other, we look back to where they've disappear themselves to then back to ourselves. 

"I guess, they've learnt their lesson not to mess around with the Golden Trio, huh?", Harry tries to make a joke. 

Ginny and I quickly shoot his joke down with a bored look, before rolling our eyes at him. I can't help but look back to the way he walks to, sighing a little. For some reason, I feel something missing in my heart when my eyes laid on him. There's something incomplete about this meeting. I'm not sure whether it's Draco or just myself.