Hermione . 6

"You look a little down. Anything happened between you and Malfoy? Oh, talking about that Malfoy, where is he exactly? I haven't seen him around this whole day.", says Ginny. 

Pursing my lips, I quickly shrug at her question while playing with my food a little. I practically ignore all stares and questions, even conversations that my friends try to have with me for I'm far too busy thinking about Draco. To my surprised, Professor McGonagall isn't in the hall having dinner with all of us. I guess she has something up in her office, making her unable to join us for dinner. I look up from my plate and peek from Ron's side to Draco's empty seat while his friends are eating their foods like there's nothing for them to worry about. I try to look for Blaise but he's not here, either. I guess he's looking after Draco, right now. 

"Hermione!", Harry snaps. 

Startling by the call, I jump a little in my seat before accidentally hit my legs hard against the table, groaning painfully. I look at him, scrunching my face a little while he looks surprised of my own reaction. Others begin to look at us, as the commotion coming from us. Ron is quick to apologize and ask them to continue eat their dinner, which they don't have to be tell twice. Rubbing my sore area, I send a hard glare at Harry that makes him jump a little at his seat, but not as bad as mine before looking back to his plate. Sighing a little, I get myself together before digging in to my dinner that I've been playing with since earlier. 

"Hermione, sorry to interrupt your thoughts but I have something to ask you.", whispers Neville. 

Frowning at him, I look at him for a little before humming, motions him to go on. He purses his lips, looking around before closing his space to my side, leaning closer to my ear. 

"P-Professor McGonagall wants to know if you'll going to have the prefects meeting, tonight? She wants to know if you've gotten everything ready.", he whispers. 

Shutting my eyes a little, I mentally roll my eyes before opening them and look at Neville with soft, weak smile. I purse my lips a little, nodding to him before looking at my watch on my wrist. Well, I could do the meeting by myself but I'm pretty sure that Draco has something to tell, as well. I think it'd best to do when Draco is around, so he'd have his own fair share to speak during the meeting. I believe that he must've something to clear out before we could really go through with everything. Just as I'm about to respond to Neville regarding the prefects' meeting, I get myself cut off when I find Draco and Blaise walking into the Great Hall, very late. My jaws drop as my eyes locks on them, following them 'til they're seated at Slytherin's table. 

"But I thought he shouldn't leave the bed 'til Wednesday.", I mutter. 

I could feel Neville frowning next to me, but I quickly shake my head before looking back at Neville with an apologetic looks. I look back at Draco and Blaise, who just entered this hall very late but only to find my gazes lock with his steely grey ones. He stares at me just for quick minute before he breaks the eye-contact as Blaise passes him a plate filled with his dinner. I watch them talking a little, completely ignoring me from across the hall. 

"Hermione-"

"Merlin's sake, Neville! Not now! There'll be no meeting 'til we have decided. For now, eat your food quietly.", I snap. 

Neville looks at me in shock as I actually burst my own anger at him. Nobody has ever seen me angry before, excepts for Harry, Ron and Ginny, themselves. Looking around the hall, I can't help feeling absolutely embarrassed as I've gain one too many attentions from everyone in the hall with me. Sighing a little, I quickly mutter my apology as I wipe my mouth with the napkin before getting out from my seat, heading towards the hall's exit. I quicken my pace as I exit the hall, heading straight to my shared quarter. I feel so messed up inside my head, even embarrassed too that I actually let my anger get the whole of me. It wasn't Neville's fault at all, to ask those question to me since I'm the Head Student in this school. Way to go of showing myself to everyone. Sighing, I begin to slowly my pace down as I well aware that I'm alone in the corridor before leaning back against the wall next to me. Shutting my eyes for couple of minutes, I let myself to get some breather as I very much needed it, at this time before I let out another outburst. I don't know that Draco has gone out from the hall to look for me 'til I continue my journey to our shared quarter. I'm about to tell the password when I hear someone shouts for my name, in the hallway. Frowning, I turn to look behind to see Draco jogging towards my direction before he stops about 2 steps away from me, panting a little.