Hermione . 13

I've been trying to avoid myself from Draco, since the Ancient Runes class that I had with Luna Lovegood. The earlier conversation that I had with her, really have me thinking rather a lot. Sometimes it almost make me want to ask Draco right there, but again, I don't want the same history repeats again. I don't think I'd be in the right state of mind if I ever create another reason to have a fight with him. I can tell that Draco and his friends are getting weird and concern of my behaviors, today but I never bother to care about it. I've been trying to avoid myself from them, this whole day as I'm too scared that I might slip something that I shouldn't even say it in public. 

"Hermione!", Ron once again snaps me out from my deep trance. 

Startling a little, I jump a bit on my seat before looking up to my friends whose now looking at me, even more concern than they were back in the Great Hall for breakfast. Pursing my lips, I shake my head before muttering my apology to them, but they quickly shake their heads to me. 

"Nothing to be sorry about, 'Mione. You seems to have something going on inside your head. Is there something bothering you? Do you want to talk about it?", asks Ginny. 

Her voice, tells me just enough how to worried she is, for my well-being. Pursing my lips, I try to muster a smile on my face but I know that I fail it, horribly before shaking my head to them. Assuring them that I'm fine. Harry and Ron, instantly rolls their eyes as they seem to expect I'd say something like such but I quickly shake my head to them. Ginny, on the other hand seems to feel very worried about me but I keep assuring her that I'll be fine. 

"I know where to look for you, if I ever needed someone to talk with. After all, this is something personal and I can't talk about it, just yet. Not 'til I'm sure enough about the whole story. Not 'til I'm confirmed that it's legitimate or real.", I tell. 

Ginny looks at me for a little longer, sighing heavily before she gives in to me. Pulling a smile to her face, she finally nods to me in understanding manner before we continue to dig in to our lunch. For some reason, I feel dreadful to go back to the quarters that I shared with him, since we have no classes right after lunch period and the idea of going to the library seemingly to be far away from my head too. No matter, I know that I'm still bound to face him whether I like it or not. 

"Granger", a deep, husky voice suddenly fills my ears. 

My whole body instantly stiffen really hard, while my eyes train hard on my plate, wide open in disbelief. I could feel my heart is picking up its rates, as I could feel it beating against my chest rather wildly but again, I could feel the rush of happiness and giddiness filling me up as to finally hearing his voice. As much as I wanted to avoid him, I can't help missing his voice and his presence close with me. Gulping slightly, I slowly tear my gaze off my plate to lock with his bored icy grey ones. His face is completely stilled and his eyes are bored and cold, too. 

"Meeting at the quarters after lunch period. Just between you and me. There are lots of things we need to discuss and I hope that you'll be there in time, so we could get it over quickly.", informs Draco. 

Before I could even response to him, he already leaves the table to the hall's exit. His robe swishes, creating some kind of cloth noise when he turns away to walk. He literally leaves me behind in complete dumbfounded, before I quickly snap myself out. Looking at my watch, only to find myself have a balance of 5 minutes before lunch period is over. Gasping, I quickly finish up my food on my plate and drinks in my glass before grabbing my things with me, rushing off the table to meet Draco for the meeting as he informed earlier. I don't even realize how rushing I was, that I completely forget to bid my friends goodbye nor excusing myself from the table. I don't even realize that Draco is actually using that excuse, so that I wouldn't avoid from seeing him. I practically walking really fast in the corridor heading towards our shared quarters, as I don't want to be late for the 'so-called' meeting that I'll have with Draco which results me in reaching the quarters in record of time. Telling the password to the portrait, I watch it moving away to reveal the path that leads straight to the common room of the quarters. I can't help feeling absolutely anxious, thinking that I'm late for few seconds as I rush into the room.